Breakfast McStuffing 🐷

$3

(5 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

McDonald’s Breakfast stuffing done this morning as a treat for you all 😏…Well for me really, but we all know you love watching me stuff my face and seeing just how quickly this big belly expands with each bite 🐷

I can’t believe I’m now this HUGE ??!! Even more of a greedy piggy than before who evidently has no self control 🤭 

34 MINUTES of pure gluttony from me, including burps, fat chat, health updates and lots more 😏

Hope you enjoy!! 

Love from your fave Piggy, Kate xx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jiffy2

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So glad that I've discovered Kate's videos recently, this is fantastic. 

We spend over half an hour here with Kate and it will set you up for the day perfectly. 

Her belly looks beautiful, starts of squeezed tightly into her underwear with the straps digging in then it flops mesmerisingly over  her lap... lots of grabbing of big handfuls and jiggling too! 

Bellyplay, stuffing, burps and lots of exciting fat chat... this has got it all! 

Response from the author:

Oh wow! Thank you so much for the lovely review !! I’m so happy you liked it 😍 x

Link to review
mj3200

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Kate does a brilliant video. It is hard to believe how much weight she has gained since she took the plunge. Spectacular maybe best describes it!

The amount of food eaten is truly amazing and she genuinely looks like she'll be hungry in an hour :D

I would definitely go for this very long clip. Never mind the amazingly cheap price the content and chat is worth 4x

Aww thank you so much for the lovely review 😍 I’m so glad you liked it x

Link to review
Prince-nutty

An amazing stuffing from Kate again, this video has it all, the fat chat and burps are insanely hot, seeing her stuffing herself to her absolute limit.. wow. And all for £3.99!! 

Link to review
Residentsteven

Kate has invited us to join her watching her stuffing her face with not one not two but 4 McMuffins 5 hash browns 🐷. Washed down with a coke to produce some big burps 😍 sitting on the same chair as the last vid which sounds like it’s going to break at any moment 😂. 34 minutes for 3.99 this 🐖 is out of control seriously it’s amazing how much she has gained in the last few months 🤯. Like the comment about those small cakes you mentioned the ones that are meant to serve 6 people 🤣 you ate that before this explains the huge belly 🥵. Can’t wait for your next weigh in, the queen of burping 😏. Oh and since you mentioned five guys we definitely have to see a stuffing from you when they open 👍🏻.

Haha😜 Thank you for the lovely review as always ❤️ X

Link to review
Jorin85

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

''I should be starting work now... but it's OK. I can log in later BUURRRRRPPPP!''

''Having a belly this big is making it harder and harder to do things. But it is what it is...''

Loved the fat chat in this video. There are so many great things about it, but you will have to see it all for yourself.

It's classic Kate, though! Just even better now!

5 stars

really recommend

Haha😂😂😜 Thank you so much for the review. Love it!! x

Link to review