Newly Added Pounds are the Biggest in Show

$3.99

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

PSA: Camera has AUTO FOCUS PROBLEMS in this video. Just wanted to share because....you all use to like that, sorry.

I honestly cant believe how quickly my gain is starting to pick up again. I could tell the freshly bought 5XL clothes were already starting to feel a bit snug. I really felt like my gain was slowing but after seeing this footage...I am more than double the size I was when I was a full-term preggo. Watch my heavy rolls and pink stretch marks as they continue to grow and move trying to consume my whole body...or what body I use to have.

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Luficer

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Repeat of what shades4444 said. I feel like the lighting could've worked with an HDR camera setup, but then I'd need an HDR monitor as well.

Link to review
Shades4444

21 of 22 members found this review helpful 21 / 22 members

I love me some Kyra, so I took a flyer on this video. This girl used to have some of the most entertaining, sexy and quality content on this site and I'm honestly not sure what happened. It seems like most of her videos are incredibly short now, expensive, and lower production value. For example, this video is shot with autofocus and auto exposure and backlit in front of the window. This results in an already short 3 min video being literally out of focus for nearly half the video as well as being underexposed for a lot of it. She is an absolute beauty with the sexiest and most fun personality, not to mention the sexiest gains- I just would love to see more and better quality. If I'm going to pay twice as much per minute as most of the models on curvage, I kind of expect higher production value, possibly multiple angles, and some of that amazing Kyra personality coming through rather than a static, bad shot cropped from boobs to upper thighs (no face in this video).

Link to review