6 Screenshots

About This File

I really make a pig out of myself in this clip. Featuring over 20 minutes of sloppily gorging on a double burger, hot dog, fries, and donuts, as I'm threatening every seam of clothing with every additional calorie. Multiple angles showcase my chub spilling out of... everywhere as I try my hardest to satisfy my junk food habit

Other Files from SoManySoftShapes

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I loved this from beginning to end. There is a uniqueness and individuality to SoManySoftShapes content that really sets her apart. There's is a definitely a concept and a story behind each video, and I feel like it's roleplay and character creation while also at the same time it reveals a side of her real personality that loves this lifestyle and community. There is definitely a thought process behind them that makes them so different and unlike a lot of other content.

While it does contain messy eating, fat chat, belly play, burping and other wonderful and enjoyable **/FA/gaining themes, it is all placed within a world of SoManySoftShapes own creation. I don't feel like I am being performed to, but I feel more like I am being invited in to observe and enjoy someones own unique work. 

I love so many of SoManySoftShapes videos and photos, and this is a great addition.

If you are already a fan, or you are brand new to her channel, go and give this a try! Only $6.99 for nearly 30 minutes worth of excellent video.

Response from the author:

Thank you once again for such an incredibly thoughtful and detailed review!!! I appreciate it so very much!

Link to review