9 Screenshots

About This File

I have never looked fatter, and I'm showing it off in a 2xl lingerie set that’s still tiny on me. I chug fizzy wine for lots of burps, then devour a pizza as you look up at me, bursting out of my cute little outfit, a massive growing pig with no self control. Tons of burps, excellent up close belly play, and an instant replay on the best burp and jiggle segment since its the one I kept replaying to finish myself off 🥵💦

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

puretrash

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Bella looks so beautiful while enjoying her bloating session to the fullest. The trademark burps are delivered with passion, accompanied by belly rubs and sexy flirting poses to the camera. Somehow she reminds me of a modern day Marilyn Monroe.

Response from the author:

Oh my good thank you!! Fat Marilyn is a huge fantasy for me 🤤

Link to review
fontenoy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Absolutely astounding! Bella has never looked better! Watching her shove all of that pizza into that beautiful face is enough to make any feeder crazy. Plenty of VERY good angles in this one. Highly recommend! Thank you, Bella!

Response from the author:

So glad you like the angles, I love ‘em too!!

Link to review