BACK & BIGGER THAN EVER🐷

$3

(6 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Your fave piggy is back and BIGGER THAN EVER🐷

Sorry I’ve been away loves, I explain why in this video whilst talking about how much I just can’t stop stuffing my face as I devour a sharing bar of chocolate and a pint of coke. The only time this piggy isn’t eating is when she’s asleep now 😉 and even then I’m probably dreaming about food 😜 

And as for my desk chair, I feel like that’s going to break on me any minute! You’ll hear the noises it makes in this video - You can make your own judgement from this 😳😉

This 9+ minute video is a super hot come back if I do say so myself 😏

You thought I was fat before??? Just you come and see now! I’ve worked hard to get this belly 😏🐷

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Greg Johnson

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Right off the bat, bbwkate is noticeably plumper, from her face down to her huge, squishy belly…she may have been away for awhile, but her appetite sure has not. I am so excited to see her upcoming weigh in…she seriously looks about 20 lbs fatter if I had to guess. I hope she continues to stuff her face and grow bigger and bigger. 🤩

Link to review
Prince-nutty

Outstanding! Long awaited return of Kate and what a return it is! You won’t believe just how much bigger she’s looking! Can’t wait to see more, I’m so glad she’s back!

Response from the author:

Haha😝😁 I’m glad you enjoyed the vid! Thank you for the lovely review as always x

Link to review
Jorin85

An amazing and surprising return. Everything is bigger and better - the belly, the fat chat, the appetite for eating and guzzling, the heavy breathing! Can we also take a moment to notice how much bigger and rounder Kate's face and chins and shoulders have gotten, too?

So awesome.

So great to see Kate again. Can't wait to see the weigh in video!

😜 Hehe! Thank you so much for the review! It’s good to be back x

Link to review
Guest jonathan551

She's back & she's so fucking hot 

She has the best belly and some epic burps tho

The perfect girl that's it

Ahh haha! Thank you😛🥰 Glad you enjoyed x

Link to review

You are not wrong about the chair it definitely is having a hard time holding you up 😍. Join Kate on her return to curvage she has been eating a lot I can tell 🐷 as she stuffs down chocolate and chugs down some coke letting out some huge burps 🥵. Lots of jiggling in this vid, damn that belly’s got huge 🤯 check out this is vid right now almost 10 minutes for 2.99.

Ahhh haha😝😏 Thank you so much for the lovely review, I’m glad you enjoyed it! x

Link to review