7 Screenshots

About This File

Casey and @reiinapop have had a seriously fattening year since they last saw each other! These two fat cuties sit down and devour 1000 calorie cinnamon buns that they found out in LA - huge, drenched in butter, and dripping in sugary thick frosting. They feed each other and flirt with each other while engaging in some super hot and horny fat chat.

Casey licks frosting off Reina's big belly and boobs. Reina feeds Casey several bites. Casey eats her cinnamon bun so fast that Reina asks her to feed her the last few bites. So hot and steamy between these two piggies! Super chill and laid back - come catch up with your 2 favorite fatties! 

TDLR: Fat chat. Cinnamon bun stuffing. Collab. Belly play. Belly licking. 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is such a steamy fat chat! Casey's gut looks extra round in this - the roundest gut I have ever seen by far! She stuffs with Reina and they show off for us all! Also, Casey's make-up looks extra gorgeous in this (not that it ever looks bad, her make-up is ALWAYS on point!) Nothing like watching the most beautiful woman in the world make herself even FATTER!!!! 😍 Loved this clip!!!!!

Link to review
jj22

I know this is a super-long review - I know, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.  If you don't wanna read it all, all you really need to know is this: please, buy this video RIGHT NOW.  Don't think about.  Don't put it in your wish-list for later.  Buy it NOW.  It's absolutely AMAZING.

Okay, here's my full review...

If you like wobbly, jiggly, busty, lingerie-clad, double-chinned, charismatic, beautiful women with awe-inspiring physiques who love their bodies - then I advise you to put down what you're doing and purchase this video immediately.

Wow: @Curvage Casey and @reiinapop.

In addition to the truly amazing levels of beauty on display here, the main thing that stands out here is the "attitude" of these two stunning women.  They both really, really, really GET IT.  Everything seems so much FUN.  

I loved the pleasure and joy and happiness that eating gives them.  The euphoric sounds they make as they feed are heart-breakingly beautiful

I loved the way they really ADORE their own bodies and want to proudly show their achievements off.

I loved the way that they are both REALLY INTO EACH OTHER.  They are so loving and supportive and inspired by each other

I loved how light-hearted and joyful  everything is.  These wondrous super-heroines are not desperately *trying* to be sexy - they just *are* sexy.  

A few highlights (the whole video is a string of highlights, but anyway...)

-Reiina's orgasmic eye-roll at 02:48.  At first I wondered what caused it, but then I noticed that she'd put her finger into her belly-button at that same moment.  Damn.  

-03:20!!  Casey shifts position.  Watch how her perfect breasts bounce up and down.  Wow.  I fell in love with the way she gave a tiny little smile straight after, as though she thought: "fuck, that looked good." 

-At around the 05:00 minute mark, attention turns to feeding each other.  (I love how they very, very obviously get huge pleasure from feeding themselves, but that the pleasure seems to be increased by feeding each other.)

-06:28.  After Casey eats some food off Reiina's belly, Reiina says the single word "horny."  It's quite easy to miss it - I could be imagining this, but I reckon it was a totally unplanned expression of her feelings at that moment.  Same thing goes for Casey's jaw-dropping reaction when Reiina belches right into her face at 06:51.  These women are turning themselves ON.  (And I really don't think it's role-playing.)

The dialogue is, quite simply, superb - and deeply sexy in its own right:

Casey: "I feel like a normal person would eat like half of this."  (So sexy and amazing and inspirational to hear this acknowledgement that what these women are doing  is not "normal" - they know that their powers of eating and achievements are well beyond the mundanity of the "normal.")  There's later a reference to "normies" - how fucking cool and awesome are these special women??

Reiina: "I can't wait for a big lunch soon."  (This video is of them eating cinnamon buns for breakfast.  That's right, Reiina is ALREADY thinking and dreaming of lunch, before she's even finished her breakfast.  So sexy.)

I really can't emphasise how much these two mega-beauties are into themselves, each other, their bodies, their gaining, and their gluttony.  

Wow.

Response from the author:

I wish you could see the smile on my face right now. This review just made my whole day! Thank you so so much for your thoughtfulness and detail 🥰

Link to review
jackal27

I almost can’t believe how seductive and sexy two growing, fat ladies sitting on the couch eating pastries  can be, but there is no denying this collab clip with Casey and Reiina is a huge turn on! Both women already look so round and swollen from stuffing themselves earlier, but they don’t know the meaning of “overeating” as they decide to munch on their own huge cinnamon roll as a pregame snack before their spaghetti lunch later. I absolutely love each of them remarking on how fat they’ve become since last year. How they know they’re really fat when you can use your belly as personal table, or in this case Casey uses Reiina’s belly to polish off her roll. It seems now that they are both about the same size and weight they have a goal of staying in line with each other as they simultaneously gain even further, to compare upon their next meet up. This clip is not only scorching hot but also a wonderful indicator of the great things on the horizon for both models. 🤯😍🔥🥵

Thank you always love ❤️ 

Link to review
Feeder1038

Youns look so good I definitely look forward to when youns are both so much fatter

Thank you so so much! I’m so happy you enjoyed 🥰

Link to review
Bauer88

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another unbelievably sexy video from Casey 🥵 She really does look so much fatter in this video than the last video she did with Reiina!! Couldn't get over how jiggly she was in this clip 🤩😍 Lots of great belly play, jiggling, and fat chat in this clip!! Highly recommend 👍

So glad you enjoyed it! And thank you for taking the time to drop such sweet feedback 🥺💓

Link to review