Your fat little 🐮

$6.99

(8 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Remember this bikini?
It will be put to the test by this fat cow (her milky udders won't stay in her 2XL bra)... even fatter than you remember!🐮

She rubs solid cream on her fattened belly....Lots of belly play, rubs and sexy fat chat 🍭
With this bikini she is ready for summer...or milking?

Love,
MOOO

🤍🤍🤍
Wendy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

APLovescurvy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

In my opinion one of the most sexy things ever seen on Planet Earth! 🥵🥵🥵 After watching this video the only stuff you will dream about would be you over that body, exploring her magnificent fatness, your face in her belly and boobs, massaging her roundenesses and lifting time to time her hips-bisecting string, slapping that good of God and finally fall asleep in that super cuddly, soft, comfortable body! 🥵😍😘❤️

Response from the author:

Aww thank you!! 💗🥰🤍

Link to review
gricha

Wendy bought that bikini thinking she would be the cutest lil cow on Italian beaches.

Little did she know that she would soon fill it, and overgrow it! Now her whole body hangs over the tight fabric and tries to escape in every direction - which is made easier by the considerably flabbier nature of said body lately...

For sure, Wendy is going to be the sexiest fat cow this summer!

Awww thank you for your review!! Glad that you liked it!! 🥰🐮🤍

Link to review
Guest dade76

I've seen this video at least 20 times. You are very beautiful. You have a perfect body and in this video you are super sexy. I recommend everyone to buy this video. I adore you. You are a super BBW.

Ho visto questo video almeno 20 volte. Sei bellissima. Hai un corpo perfetto e in questo video sei super sexy. Consiglio a tutti di acquistare questo video. Ti adoro. Sei una super BBW.

Che dolce 🧡 Grazie

Link to review
Guest FattyisLove

What a gorgeous gluttonous cow. Love how much fatter you got and can't wait to see how tight that bikini will be when you double on size again.

Moo.. 🐮Thank you 💛💛

Link to review
Guest TheFatNerd

Tutta quella ciccia ha messo a dura prova quel costume 😍 chi sa se a fine estratte riuscirai ancora da indossarlo ? 

Vuoi venire a scoprirlo? 🐮

Grazie per la recensione🥰

Link to review
sixstrings

I saw wendy wearing the same cow bikini more or less one year ago!!! well guys i don't do a spoiler, but the differences are noticeable!!! Overflowing lard everywhere, the bikini is definitely tight. Boobs fill the bra completely but the belly is the starring!!! Buy it and lets see the progress that wendy has made in JUST one year, she will leave you breathless ❤️

Thank you! 🤍🤍🤍

Link to review
GarethV76

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

moo moo, to you to.🥴🐄

Typically just fun & playful in her videos, I'm sure if anyone picked any video from Wendy they'd not be disappointed! 

If you were my cow I'd say you wouldn't have to pamper your self, I'd do it for you for sure!! ❤

Thank you!! MOO 🤍🤍🐮

Link to review
Gurulove

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The sexiest cow girl ever!!!! LOVE this clip 🥰😍 Your body is PERFECT

Adoro il lardo e le curve  che non riescono a essere contenute in questo (ormai diventato) piccolo bikini!! 🧡

Grazie mille 💗

Link to review