5 Screenshots

About This File

🐖LET’S TALK ABOUT MY FATNESS🐖

IN THIS VIDEO:

Q&A/ FAT TALK / CHUGGING / TIGHT CLOTHES / HOT CHUG / BURPS 

♡LAURA COMMENTS♡ 

I’VE BEEN GAINING WEIGHT FOR A LONG TIME, BUT DEFINITELY THIS YEAR I’VE BEEN GANING A LOT OF WEIGHT VERY FAST AND MY LIFE AND DAY TO DAY HAS BEEN CHANGING A LOT! IN THIS VIDEO I ANSWERED A FEW QUESTIONS THAT YOU MADE WHILE I CHUGGED HIGH CALORIES WATER. ENJOY AND AS ALWAYS, THANK YOU

⚠️HEY!!⚠️

DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO?... YOUR STARS HELP ME A LOT

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR REVIEW!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Bobbygirshiv

10 out of 10 video from the amazing Laura Fatty! In this video Laura talks to us about her astonishing weight gain journey thus far, she tells us about how she plans to keep getting bigger for us and she looks absolutely huge in this video, with stretchmarks all over her belly to show just how much she’s grown recently. Keep up the fantastic work Laura! I can’t wait to see you get even bigger! You are truly a legend! 

Link to review
not a real member

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

Wow !!! , I’m so shocked 😳💕  that nobody on curvage hasn’t , given you  a review yet,,,  well today is going to make your day 😊☀️🌈so happy   and so bright 🤩❤️ 🌈 this video update was a huge surprise for me ,especially ,when I was scrolling at all of the new update clips ,and then I ran into yours ,Laura fatty acdc34434 is wearing jeans 👖❤️ And a button down tight fitting shirt 👕❤️ that looks ,to me that the buttons look like they are getting ready!to burst !out !,of that shirt ,& then you were sitting down 🪑 in this really !!!hott !!!🥵 sitting position ,with your MASSIVE!!! FAT !!! HANGING HUGE!!! FABULOUS!!!  GUT !!! Just !bulging !!! on your lap, and it was a Q&A,!video update !& what I was saying too myself OH !!! WOW!!! Laura, has done it again in this stunning gorgeous attractive way  Oh !!! my gosh !!! this I got too see ,!!!,,,, and I really didn’t care what the price of this clip was  ,I just wanted  to watch it and truly enjoyed it ,,and I enjoyed it so much 😍💕I continued too watch it again and again and again & not get even burned out on it ,this video clip was so hottt 🥵. Even it felt like my clothes! were on fire !!! 🔥,,,and it looked so awesome!!!. My jaw was on the floor !!! the whole time watching this video,,, Laura looks so Awesome !!! FAT !!!  Now !!! That it is hard to believe !!! That Laura was just a tiny fit girl 👧 and from all the way too the beginning on her weight gain journey Wowwwwww!!! how time and years just fly by so quickly ,,,,,as the video continued on ,,Laura was asking Q&A questions from all of her fans ,,and some of the questions,, from her fans and followers ,,,were very quite interesting 🤔 especially when Laura was leaning over for her mobile phone 📲 and looking at all of the questions while LAURA’s MASSIVE HUGE FAT !!! GUT!!! Was on full !!!😍display !!!😍you can see the extra FAT !!! Jiggles in Laura’s MASSIVE!!! Belly !!! Everytime when she makes just a little bit of a move on her bed  in her FAT !!! Gorgeous Goddess body,,, how amazingly that was,,, it just shows you just how FATTER!!! & BIGGER!!! Laura is getting!!! ,,every single day ,,as Laura’s weight continues, to pile on her Incredibly!!! FAT !!! Body!!!and drinking this extremely !!!high calorie sugar water 💦 which I have never seen before😯❤️ ,,,that tastes really good!!! as Laura ,is  gulping ,😯 it down really FASTTTTTT 😮 !!! and Laura also changes in different HOT 🥵 positions ,were you get more !!! 😯views of her MASSIVE !!!😯HUGE !!!😯JIGGLY !!! 😍BELLY 😍!!! As Laura continues ,,too answer more Q&A questions ,,,and even in Spanish !!! Oh yeah !!! 😮😍totally HOTTT !!!🥵and attractive!!!                  Laura has plenty of new goals up her sleeve for new ideas 💡&  for new update videos ,,coming up in the near future       It is going to be shocking and mind blowing in this beautiful🌈 stunning 😍 FAT !!! ,way!!!  Love You Hug GIF by Hallmark Gold Crownto you ❤️and your feeder🍕🍔🌮🌭🍟🧁🍰🍫🍦 ❤️👍

Link to review