Fruity pebble’s and small chat

$6.99

(2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

In this video I eat two giant bowls of fruity pebbles while discussing being fat and seat belts!! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hamazon

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow. Seriously wow. I’m sure you get compliments all the time, but you are insanely gorgeous! 😍 Like holy shit! When the video ended I was surprised and a little upset lol. Which is saying something, because I normally don’t like talking in eating videos (because of the sounds of people eating), but this felt like just having a casual conversation over breakfast or something. It can be so hard to be natural and engaging in front of a camera, but you nailed it! And the eating sounds were barely noticeable! 

The highlight to me, though, was, after having eaten enough cereal for a large family, that you were only just starting to get slightly full. I love that contrast between what the bag’s recommended serving size is and what your serving size is. But I mean, given your belly, which is just 😩 just so very nice, that makes sense. 

And I agree with the person below, I would gladly sit next to you on a plane. Hell, I’d offer to switch seats with whoever didn’t want to sit next to you lol. 

Link to review
Quatering09

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Simply gorgeous 😍 I'd definitely sit next to you on the plane 🥰

Response from the author:

I’d love to spill out of my chair and into yours. Don’t you dare try to put the arm rest down👀🙈

Link to review