5 Screenshots

About This File

Fat Goddess Lauren has been gaining so she can finally be huge and fertile enough for you.. She has now reached such large limits on the scale that she believes she’s ready.

As her workers @NogutNoglory & @Curvage Casey help prepare her for her entrance into tier Goddess level they help “lighten” her load by undressing her.

Fatty Lauren becomes so tired and hungry she demands her maids to lotion up her growing body and feed her while playing with all of her curves, cellulite and fat. One by one  the eclairs enter the obese queens mouth.

Tiffany becomes aroused as she consistently touches Lauren all over leaving no surface area untouched. Praising Lauren’s body and comparing it to her body and admiring the HUGE difference.

Happily obliging the girls become sensual in fat chat while boosting up Laurens ego and hyping her up for her hot night with you. 

can you handle of this rubbing, fat chat and sensual sexual energy? 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Whatsup1234

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Sooo HOT! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Lauren has become such a well fed (overfed 😉) BBW goddess! 🙇🏻‍♂️😍😍😍 All that greed and gluttony have a lasting affect on the body. 😏 There’s so much fat stored in that massive doughy belly now, and it just wants more and more. Watching Lauren devour eclairs as she gets rubbed is magical 😍😍🤤🤤🥵🥵💦💦💦 Casey and Tiffany’s hands look so small on Lauren’s lard filled body 🤤🤤, they even have to dig deep into her fat rolls just to make sure no part of her is missed. Lol And my god, I love the jiggliness of this thunder thighs! 🥵🥵🥵 It’s really hot to think that some women are exercising and dieting, while Lauren is enjoying herself and eating everything in site and letting the beautiful fat fill her body! 🐷😍😍😍

Response from the author:

Haha thank you!!! 
you rock. Always giving this belly the appreciation it deserves! 😂

Link to review
Guest dade76

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

HOT AND BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! You are a fantastic BBW. Beautiful .... beautiful .... beautiful ..... every kg you have gained has made you sexier and more attractive ..... you are fantastic and I love you. Everything about you is perfect but your round belly is magical. Buy this video.

Oh my goodness THANK YOU!

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Watch @LaurenLush's beautiful and magnificently voluptuous body receive the adoration it deserves!!  @Curvage Casey and @NogutNoglory (severe hotties themselves) cannot help but worship her divinely plump figure and heavenly curves and rolls, honoring her as the goddess she most definitely is!

Lauren, whose revealing costume is perfect for her role in this steamy clip, calmly and seductively lies back and accepts her servants' praise.  And when they rub the lotion along her tremendously thick thighs, her entire body jiggles and shakes in a rippling wave of arousing satisfaction!!

You always give me the BEST reviews. I appreciate you taking the time to make me smile continuously!

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a stunningly steamy video! Lauren has long been a goddess, but to see her roleplaying as one (or maybe she's a goddess roleplaying as a Curvage model?) takes it to another level! There's so much steamy fat chat and breeding talk in this video as Lauren is inspected carefully by her subjects to make sure she's the plumpest goddess possible for the evening ritual. She wears her royalty naturally, although pretty much everything else she's wearing doesn't stick around very long. Don't miss this opportunity for fantasy fatness with these three plush and lush ladies!

Link to review
MisterMoose

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lauren has gotten so fat and it’s fun to see all the different angles in this one. Honestly, whatever your preference is, it’s in here. It such an erotic premise. Three beautiful women for the price of one too! From the content, to the quality, and back to the premise this video is the gold standard to which I will hold the rest of curvage to. 

Thank  you!!!!! This made my entire day 

Link to review
NocturnalDevotion

· Edited by NogutNoglory

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

This video is so hottttt and was so much fun to make!!! Lauren is so beautiful and in person she is breathtaking!!! Her soft flab is so sexy and feels so good to the touch,  she truly is a goddess!!! 
It’s hard to watch this video and not be jealous of myself!!! Lol! (But seriously) Getting to collaborate with two of the hottest and most talented models on Curvage was such a privilege!!! 

🙌🙌🙌🙌

I miss you!

Link to review
Guest Jgrnd123

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

Goddess Lauren never looked so huge 😍. Love seeing her belly get the attention it deserves. Hopefully her servants can keep up with her feeding demands 

THANK YOU! 
I am so glad you liked it and you took the time to review it! You have no idea how much it mean to me!

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

Lauren Lush should hire someone full time just to rub lotion on her sea size belly 😘 everyone would quit their job and apply!

Bow down to Curvage goddess, her majesty, Queen Lauren Lush 🥵😍🥰

Omg thank you!

That’d be amazing!!!!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

The 3 hot chicas all mesmerized with Lauren's belly! This clip is well worth the price! LOVED it! 😈

Link to review

Let's be honest - all three of the women featured in this clip should be considered goddesses in their own right. But obviously @LaurenLush takes the cake here, basically eclipsing @Curvage Casey and @NogutNoglory in her immense size. Just watching her servants rub lotion on her belly and fat rolls had me hypnotized, as should happen when laying eyes on a powerful, all-eating goddess! In other words, this clip is hotter than a hand resting underneath a massive, flabby belly fit for a true goddess. And you'd be a fool not to feast your eyes upon her radiant beauty. Buy this clip now! Thank me later 😉❤️

This was beautifully written! Awe, you freaking rock! Thank you!

Link to review