3 Screenshots

About This File

Your feedee girlfriend and you get back from a dinner date where you stuff her to the brim as usual. She plops onto the bed, moaning in pain, knowing what you want to go down. She tells you she is WAY too full to hook up. She belches and discusses the servers reaction at the restaurant, taunting you with her plump body that you’ve created. She can tell you’re so aroused by her, so she decides that maybe taking some clothes off will make her feel more comfortable. Once she takes her shirt and jeans off, you can see her cute matching lingerie set as she moans and complains about how huge and full she is. But, you have other ideas. And she can tell…and is too full to even fight it anymore, agreeing that it IS pretty hot that you did this to her. We start off with you behind me, since I can’t do much other than lay there moaning. Its not long before we have to switch positions because I’m too full to lay on my belly. You flip me around and enjoy some missionary, watching my belly and tits flop all over while you have your way. Finally, I decide to get on top. There are so many close up views of my belly while riding you, you won’t be able to look away! But, why would you want to when you see how fat and gluttonous you’ve made me?

IMB_gfEvLM.gif

IMB_N5mkK2.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jay Rock

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video! Aria does a great job of selling the fantasy, and the way she jiggles as she grinds back and forth is so hypnotizing to watch. Some excellent fat chat and dirty talk too. :D 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much 🥰❤️ I’m so glad you enjoyed!!!

Link to review