7 Screenshots

About This File

😋♥️😋HEY EVERYONE! I’M BACK!😋♥️😋

203997E7-79E8-4158-9B2C-986CD6229EB3.thumb.jpeg.bdd381d18f17b11c334d9fbc593545fe.jpeg

My gut looks so fucking huge in this one. 🥵😮💨🥵 P.S. This picture ^ was taken only halfway through! 😘   

THIS ONE INCLUDES:

TIME STAMPS - CHUGGING - BELCHING - FUNNEL CHUGGING - 12 BEERS IN 2 HOURS - A 7 INCH PIZZA - INSTANT WEIGHT GAIN - MULTIPLE WEIGH INS - HICCUPS - SLURRED WORDS - LOTS OF TALKING - A STOMACH THAT IS STRETCHED TO IT’S ABSOLUTE FUCKING MAX! 🤰🏻🤰🏻🤰🏻

I get absolutely plastered in this one, I received a request from a lovey fan who also sponsored this clip. Please tell me your ideas for customs and I’ll see if I can make it happen! 😘

I was asked to drink a few drinks and just unwind on camera. 

You guys know JuicyJunt better than that!😂

I love a challenge and I knew that wouldn’t be enough to stretch this bottomless pit of a belly. 😈

So, what did I do?! 🤔🤔🤔

I bought a beer bong and a 12 pack!

My day started with a huge lunch of 2 appetizers, and a massive prime rib sandwich with au jous and a loaded baked potato.🤤 The appetizers were a huge helping of this super delicious, special pimento cheese with bruschetta and 3 chicken sliders. Then I drank 2 beers that were made there in their brewery. 🤤 I got my belly rubbed all the way back to Memphis as I slept to soothe and prepare it for this huge bloat.

I start with a weigh-in so you guys can see the progress I’ve made since my last mega stuffing, you can see it without the scale though. 😅🤣 I funnel down 6 beers in a matter of minutes, burping and slapping my huge gut the entire time and then…

😘😘😘YOU’ll JUST HAVE TO WATCH TO FIND OUT! 😘😘😘 

After filming the video I learned that we were pouring the beer in the funnel all wrong so there was unfortunately a lot of foam. 🤢🤢🤢 This was my first time funneling anything so please forgive me for the goofiness. 🤣 His fix was to just throw a towel in the floor and pour the foam on it. 🤣

AS ALWAYS, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK BY LEAVING A REVIEW! 😘🥰😘  

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ym122

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Downright incredible. New fav on this site

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! Check your inbox sweet pea! 😘

Link to review
jimjim70

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Holy hell, that was hot.

I’m glad you enjoyed it! 😘

Link to review
Residentsteven

It’s my payday and what better way to treat myself than getting the latest JJ vid 😍 damn that’s a lot of beer of course this vid contains lots of burping too. Her gut looks so swollen fitting 12 beers is definitely taking up some room but thankfully there is plenty 😂. Then it happens hiccups 🥵 her belly and boobs just keep on jiggling so much wobble even mentioning her bra broke earlier after another huge meal. By the end even her clothes are struggling to contain all her fat she even stops for pizza and that end weight 🤯 wow a must buy 5 stars.

Thank you! You’re the best! 🥰🥰🥰 yeah, it stabbed me the whole time.😒 I’d like to do all 12 in one sitting next time, but I doubt I could do pizza. Who knows, maybe the bra will bust!😅

Link to review
gizmo1451

Well what can I say other than Haley does it again after a short hiatus.  She's definitely back with a bang or should that be BURP. OMG the speed she takes down the initial beers is phenomenal I think with a bit of practice she could easily take down all 12 without a break.  As for those burps wow amazing as always and there's something about the foamy ones that's extremely sexy. I'm not normally a fan if hiccups but Haleys are something else entirely.  And as for the view of the boobs and belly at the end. WOW. Already looking forward to her next installment and seeing what amazing feat of attempting to fill that belly she comes up with.

Your reviews are my favorite! You really capture the essence of the video in your words. 😘😘😘🥰🥰 thank you so much! 

Link to review
craml102

I never thought you'd be able to top your previous video...but I have to say, I will never doubt the will and desire to push yourself beyond your limits!  May be one of the hottest videos ever!  "There is bloated.....and then there is beer bloated" =).  HAHA!  You took beer bloated to a whole new level.....simply incredible.  And those hiccups....super cute ;).  I can't recommend this video enough.  Can't wait to see what you do next!  

Wow! So sweet! Thank you! 😘😘😘😘

Link to review
GeorJ

Honestly this is the second video every purchased from Juicy and it was absolutely worth it. Her stuffing her gut to the max was simply astonishing as her burps and hiccups were my favorite part of the vid. The bloated feeling she got you could tell she was pushing herself to the limit and I think this video is a must purchase. Sucks I can’t give it 10 stars because honestly the work put in is definitely deserved.

So sweet! Thank you so much! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼😘

Link to review
xTom420

Wow this has got to be one of the hottest videos on cut age and talk about getting your moneys worth! I can’t believe how much she drinks in this video, you should see the scales at the end 😮🥵 some of the loudest burps I’ve heard from a girl aha you’re so gorgeous and looking huge! a great video I highly recommend 👍

Thank you for such an awesome review! 😘😘😘

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

Oof this is hot. Before she even drinks one beer, her belly is already looking nice and fat and round. Then she proceeds to engorge herself with beer and bloats her belly into a massive orb. She has incredible capacity and it's so hot to see her really push her limits cramming so many empty calories into her gut. All those calories are sure to turn into fat.

Thank you for such an amazing review! You leave some of the best! It definitely felt like an orb. Those stretch marks were angry! 😡😂 check your inbox in a few! 😘

Link to review
norge

holy cow this is amazing. love the hiccups of course - super hot - and watching you push the limits was awesome.

Thank you! Check your DM’s! 😘

Link to review
Johnswitch

Wow ! Best video on curvage ! You push your limits everytime…and that gut at the end was so sexy !! 
cant wait to see your next challenge …Maybe a stuffing aftermath next time 

❤️

Thank you! What do you mean by stuffing aftermath? 

check your inbox! 😘

Link to review
Jamie117

This is a amazing video you won't be disappointed I promise love seeing the big stuffed Belly on your lap 😍 and the burbs 🤌

Thank you for your review! Just wait til you see what I do next time. 😘

Link to review
mightygoku

Wow just wow! Wish I could give more than 5 stars because I feel like it's not enough. She pushed through half of the 12 pack in just a few minutes then kept going and even still had room for a small pizza. Her bloat at the end was incredible! 

Thank you so much! You always leave the best reviews. I sent your gift. 😘😘😘

Link to review
chubnubs11

WOW!! This video was incredible! She gets extremely bloated and looks so pregnant! Those stretchmarks on her belly are so sexy! Amazing  

Thank you! I get absolutely massive in this one. Lol my stomach gets bigger than I could have ever imagined possible. I felt like a keg of beer. 😂

Link to review
tt27.tv

This is just too hot to handle! Watching Juicy pushing her limit is one of the hottest thing I ever watch in curvage 😍 Amazing!!

Thank you so much for your kind words! I love reading these! They are what helps me keep going! Check your inbox in a few for a special gift. ❤️

Link to review
micha13

🙌 12 beers - 12 Stars. You are soooo hot and bloatet. Thanks and waiting for the next challenge😍

I can’t wait to see what’s next for me and growing belly! 🤰🏻🤰🏻🤰🏻Check your inbox in a few for a special gift! ❤️

Link to review
dackrambo

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Loved this vid, the hiccups were amazing, wished you would have let them go for a bit longer. But the beer got rid of them 😢, all in all still a great video!

Link to review
Fabian123

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Please get again tipsy like this. 🥴 And maybe you can mix Beer with Shorts so you get the Hiccups and let yourself Go. Your slurring and the Look in your Face are Amazing. But if you let your ** ass stumbeling around, only Abel to hiccup and burp between the Drinks, that would kill it 😌

Link to review

Buy this video! Haley you are amazing! Funneling 12 beers and eating a pizza! Wow! The burps 🥵 The hiccups 🥵🥵 You weren’t going to stop until it was all in your belly! Your Incredible determination is 🥵🥵🥵

Link to review
Joed9016

Very good chugging vid! Burps are monstrous and sexy😍 belly gets sooooooo big😍😍 would love to see more chugging vids in the future. Best model of all time! Keep stuffing that big fat gut😚😚❤️

Link to review
romuluu

Thank you for this very HOT video!! This is one of the best vids I have seen in here. She has extremely good looking face. And what a body. I could watch her eating for hours...Those burps and hiccups really nailed how much she did ate! I would like to see more of her. A lot more.

With reviews like these, how could I not keep making content? Thank you! 😘😘😘

Link to review
Guest JShn

Haleys most impressive stuffing to date if you'd ask me! Watch her chug down amssive amounts of beer before devouring and entire pizza! It's so hot to see how big her belly is getting and how much she's blowing up - Certainly recommend it! :)

Thank you so much!🥰🥰🥰

Link to review