11 Screenshots

About This File

I have never been this massive and blubbery in my life and I plan on getting much bigger. Recently, I have been eating 10,000 calorie meals on a daily basis-yes you read that right, 10,000 calorie meals. On top of the fact that I devour 10,000 calories of extremely fattening fast food like it’s nothing, I oink while I eat and play with my massive growing belly like the good piggy I am. Lots of loud burping, moaning/eye rolling as I stuff my face. I show off my gigantic ass, (hence my name, TheBigAssSSBBW) I talk about my craziest eating habits you won’t believe and tell you how much fatter I want to be & why. I tell you a couple embarassingly hot stories that happened recently because of of how massive I am getting. 

This is my best video yet. I show you multiple angles in a way too tight bikini that fit just fine a couple months ago & the display of gluttony is something you cannot miss. 

Total calories and items eaten IN this video😋

2 drumstick extra crispy - 385

3 chicken breast extra crispy - 1,674

2 large gravy - 540

1 biscuit - 195

2 butter packets/sauce - 120

Mashed potatoes - 224

3 soft shell tacos extra meat and extra cheese - 716

Chicken quesadilla extra cheese- 758

Nacho cheese sauce/potato oles - 440

4 Dr Pepper cans - 600

Dave’s double extra cheese & Mayo add bacon - 1,320

Spicy chicken sandwich extra Mayo - 673

10 Spicy nuggets  - 480

Fries- 447

Large lemonade - 437

Ranch - 230

Red velvet Cheesecake - 800

Grand total - 10,039 

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want toÂ đŸ„°

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕 

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Rolllover

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You did so great, can wait to see how much more bigger u can get for us, I love to support ur greedy pig puts it soo great ur just perfect 

Link to review
Rolllover

You did so great, can wait to see how much more bigger u can get for us, I love to support ur greedy pig puts it soo great ur just perfect 

Link to review
RickySnyder21

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

The only model that goes from "I'm so full" to eating an entire bucket of chicken. Her body just gets better and better with size. If you like fat girls pigging out on fast food, you won't regret buying her videos. Complete goddess

Link to review
scooberiffic

This video is pure gluttony at its finest!😍 TBASSBBW comes into this video as ravenous as ever as our growing goddess shows off her magnificent curves in one of her tightest fitting bikinis! As usual her boobs are bursting out of her top and her bottoms barely cover her gigantic fupa!😈

She shovels down a variety of food- including calorific dips and sauces using her ginormous thighs as a makeshift plate. She then offers up one of her weight gain tips as she preplans all her delivery meals to be timed just as she’s getting hungry again-  a perfect tip from a feedee on a mission to reach 700 pounds!!😍

The way she moans with each passing bite is pure sexiness! And her burps truly shake the camera!

Before you know it, she’s gorged on over 10000 calories in under an hour- a truly record feat!😍 here’s to her next 15000 calorie stuffing and hopefully a 30000 calorie day in the future! With the way she’s eating, she’ll be 600 pounds in no time!!😍

Link to review
Ilvg

BAB starting off playing with her belly folds as she mentions how much fatter she’s looking these days. Then she stands up and gives us a look at her massive ass snacking on her panties. Sitting back down she leans back and jiggles her flabby body. It gives a great view of her insane thighs sagging towards the floor. BAB even mentions how she wants to get much fatter even as she plays with thighs bigger around than most overweight women’s waists. She then proceeds to eat ungodly amounts of food effortlessly. All the moans, burps, eye rolls, and burps we’ve come to love and expect from her she delivers. She even oinks and drinks gravy like the gluttonous pig she is. Breathlessly playing with her heavy bloated gut BAB explains the lazy habits she developed by becoming so massive. She even talks about how she has to order food in advance just to keep up with her ceaseless hunger. All of this isn’t even 20min in. There’s so much gluttony, body jiggling, and fat chat crammed into every second of this vid that I’d have to write a novel to summarize all the sexy parts. The only thing that can give this vid justice is watching it cause holy shit! Incredible vid by an incredible woman 100% must have vid!

Response from the author:

You’re so great. Thank you so much @Ilvg😍😘💕

Link to review
FDHTR50

To put it simply, just another incredible video. Every time I see TBASSSBBW she seemingly has grown even larger. I remember just maybe 5 months ago she was noticeably smaller, and that’s saying something because she was still huge then. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was closing in on 500 within the month. Every video she puts out is great, and seeing her put away 10k calories with ease while playing with her ridiculously large belly is unmatched .

Hearing that I look bigger each time you see me makes me just want to keep getting fatter 😍 thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, I genuinely appreciate your support as always đŸ˜˜đŸ„°

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

Absolutely killin it 😍 Keep up the good work!đŸ”„

Thank you so so much 😘 definitely making 10k calories a daily occurrence đŸ·

Link to review
getatmedog

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I was completely floored by how beautiful is TBASSBBW in her latest clip. It starts with her smiling, just admiring what a huge fat pig she is and it only gets better from there. To see such an incredibly hot woman completely gorge herself like this and be so damn sexy about it was incredible! I seriously can’t believe how much she eats, it almost made me full lol!! This clip was so excellent and I can’t wait for more!

Wow thank you so so much for your review & kind words I really appreciate itđŸ„°đŸ˜˜Â 

Link to review
Quatering09

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

Just when you think TBASSBBW has out done herself again, she reaches for yet another family size meal of fast food 😍 I wouldn't be shocked if the scale was well over 500lbs next time she steps on it. đŸ„°

The best part is, I’m not even pushing myself. This amount of food is what I need to simply exist đŸ· thank you for your review & support as always @Quatering09 😘

Link to review