11 Screenshots

About This File

I have never been this massive and blubbery in my life and I plan on getting much bigger. Recently, I have been eating 10,000 calorie meals on a daily basis-yes you read that right, 10,000 calorie meals. On top of the fact that I devour 10,000 calories of extremely fattening fast food like it’s nothing, I oink while I eat and play with my massive growing belly like the good piggy I am. Lots of loud burping, moaning/eye rolling as I stuff my face. I show off my gigantic ass, (hence my name, TheBigAssSSBBW) I talk about my craziest eating habits you won’t believe and tell you how much fatter I want to be & why. I tell you a couple embarassingly hot stories that happened recently because of of how massive I am getting. 

This is my best video yet. I show you multiple angles in a way too tight bikini that fit just fine a couple months ago & the display of gluttony is something you cannot miss. 

Total calories and items eaten IN this video😋

2 drumstick extra crispy - 385

3 chicken breast extra crispy - 1,674

2 large gravy - 540

1 biscuit - 195

2 butter packets/sauce - 120

Mashed potatoes - 224

3 soft shell tacos extra meat and extra cheese - 716

Chicken quesadilla extra cheese- 758

Nacho cheese sauce/potato oles - 440

4 Dr Pepper cans - 600

Dave’s double extra cheese & Mayo add bacon - 1,320

Spicy chicken sandwich extra Mayo - 673

10 Spicy nuggets  - 480

Fries- 447

Large lemonade - 437

Ranch - 230

Red velvet Cheesecake - 800

Grand total - 10,039 

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕 

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
Just now, thomas91 said:

To maintain this weigh gain its becoming harder each day because the calorie amount do you eat become higher and higher to gain weight, but 10k and less a hour it's crazy 

Exactly!! it’s so hard to maintain this weight but that’s why I’m pushing myself🐷

19 hours ago, TheBigAssSSBBW said:

Exactly!! it’s so hard to maintain this weight but that’s why I’m pushing myself🐷

I literally cannot even comprehend how freakin fat you are

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, sjoe95156 said:

Every roll you have is so beautifully obese 😍

Thank you love🥰

2 hours ago, Kevinmorad said:

Big ass you can reach for the 4th mc. chicken right now but what happens on your next meal or when your arms get too fat to lean over & grab food! ❤️ 

definitely possible! Lol

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, YAlex56 said:

@TheBigAssSSBBW what would be a small snack would be for you would eating cookies and between eases your hunger what would you normally eat between breakfast lunch dinner or do you eat second lunch breakfast and dinner I’m curious 

I just graze all day long in between meals lol

Guest WhyYesofCourse

Posted

On 6/19/2022 at 7:50 AM, TheBigAssSSBBW said:

It’s definitely a struggle to fit through doorways recently🥵

At this rate, you're on your way to getting full on stuck in a doorway... Not that any of us would mind seeing that, or giving you a shove out 😏

• Curvage Model
32 minutes ago, WhyYesofCourse said:

At this rate, you're on your way to getting full on stuck in a doorway... Not that any of us would mind seeing that, or giving you a shove out 😏

Yessss😍

It's amazing how low your thigh fat hangs down when you're sitting! You can sit on me any time! 😍

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, JJJohn said:

It's amazing how low your thigh fat hangs down when you're sitting! You can sit on me any time! 😍

Thank you so much love 😘 I’d love to

8 minutes ago, TheBigAssSSBBW said:

Thank you so much love 😘 I’d love to

oof 🤤 That would literally make my liiiife 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.