Burgers and Soda Stuffing! Huge Bloat and Tons of Burps!! SALE 50% off! $17.99-$9.00

$9

(3 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

This massive bloat is brought to you by burgers and soda... Oh my god I was looking so skinny and hungry that day! DEFINITELY needed to do something about that!  I brought home several burgers and sodas, but even after all of that I could not get enough! Even with my belly so stuffed and swollen I brought out a 2L more of soda to chug as much of it as I could. This will absolutely be a favorite for those who like a lot of burping! 

Includes a photoset of over 100 pics!

Other Files from HungryBrooke

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Hl25

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

An amazing video as always! The burps were to die for, moans were perfect and I love love love the fact that you talked way more in this video!! Brooke really describes how she's feeling as she stuffs and expresses how uncomfortable she is and it's no surprise as she looks fit to burst! It would have been nice to see you take off the shorts at the end of the vid but you can have everything haha. Would highly recommend this video to anyone considering it 5 stars all round! And Brooke if you do see this review please continue to talk more in videos it adds so much more to it, other than that keep being awesome! Great content!!

Link to review
Borghen

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Another masterpiece from Brooke.

She starts already slightly full, eats her way through her short (quite literally) and ends up so bloated that her shirt can't cover her tummy anymore!

The cherry on the cake is when she stands and show how massive she's become.

Plenty of moaning, patting, belching and other fetish fuel.

Link to review
larsbridget253

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Incredible, I would love to see a navel play focused video :)

Link to review