6 Screenshots

About This File

This video is full of huge, deep belches 😜 In cute pigtails and jean shorts I'm too fat to button, I sit down with one goal in mind: guzzle as many cans of Ginger Ale as I can in 20 minutes!

How many do I get down? One after another i slurp them down, bloating my gut further and further. My gut was swollen and sitting so heavy in my lap by the end, and I had chugged so much sugary soda my mouth was sticking together. After the first three, I turned into a cute burping pig, ripping huge belches with zero shame. Imagine how loud I got at the end...

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

This is such an erotic and sensuous burping video from Dani! The burping coupled with the belly rubbing, low angles, hair in pigtails, and Dani's stares into the view finder through those sexy glasses absolutely blows me away. I've watched this multiple times now and every time is like the first time. 

My favourite moment is when Dani leans forward and starts fingering her belly button. The crease and double belly roll it produces, and the deep burps the jiggling induces is so beautiful and hot.

Just writing about this video is  making me 🥵. It's so sexy!

Definitely one of my all time favs from Dani

Link to review
jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

If you’re like me, and have that kink that lights you up when there is an attractive, fat girl burping you should buy this clip. Dani looks so hot as she chugs can after can of ginger ale, letting out some of the deepest, gluttonous belches I’ve ever heard. Even though there really isn’t much fat chat in this clip, I still absolutely loved this clip. Dani is clearly gaining more and we get to witness her swell up even bigger as her belly becomes bloated with so much soda. I can’t help but get so turned on as she burps almost non stop, rubbing and patting her protruding gut waiting for pressure release from all the carbonation. I also love her double chin showing off when she drops her jaw to vent more gas to make room for more. 😍🔥🥵👍 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed 💕

Link to review
lukedurko

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The burps in this video are extremely fucking hot not too mention how full Dani gets from the soda. It makes me wish i was there to rub her belly for her so she could focus on the Ginger ale. It also makes me wish shes burp at me!

Response from the author:

Thanks so much for supporting me!! I'll burp in your face as reward 😋😋

Link to review