7 Screenshots

About This File

🐷 WIFE WANTS YOU FAT LIKE HER 🐷

mutual gaining | encouragement | soft domme | feeder wife | genderless/no pronouns | wife & piggy

You come home from work to find your wife Mina in the kitchen cooking up a feast in her apron and pink lingerie. She sits you down and talks about how she's noticed you getting pudgier. She admits that she may be a bad influence on you, but seeing you plump up seems to have awakened something new inside of her--there is a gleam in her eyes and excitement in her voice: she wants you to become fat just like her. She shows off her cellulite-ridden body you helped create while waiting for the feast to be ready and talks excitedly about fattening you up. You are a bit intimidated, but also a bit...turned on?

Your usually submissive wife is still soft and nurturing, but the sweet commanding way she is speaking to you is giving you permission to let go and become the piggy you always wanted to be! You are ready and willing to be her heavy hog. She talks about the sexy ways she will encourage you to eat more and the reward she wants to give you if you clear all the plates she puts in front of you for tonight's large feast. Will you be a good piggy for your wife tonight?

This video does not use pronouns so all genders can enjoy!

Other Files from MinaMahal

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SomeGuyNamedChad

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Mina is perfect in this video. Not only does she look hot in her pink lingerie, but she's extra seductive and knows just what a mutual gain relationship should be like. I love her voice and the way she touches her body. Easily worthy of five stars.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much again ❤️ Glad you enjoyed it and hope to do more mutual gaining vids 

Link to review
FeederTillShePops

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Noticed this one didn't have a review,  and for those out there looking for a solid mutual gaining clip where Mina very sweetly and seductively convinces you to join her in her quest to fatten up as much as possible, this is definitely for you! Her voice is incredibly lovely and sensual and she is in fact the feedee/feeder wife of anybody's dreams 😊 Not to mention the cute little revealing outfit she's got on is absolutely adorable and naughty 😍

it's such a sweet and comforting clip that caters to the more caring kind of feeder and if you're looking for a more naughty and more dominant feeder role play clip, I'd recommend her Teacher Punishes Student clip where she shows that she can really rock both sides of the feeder equation 😉 this woman can really do it all! Looking forward to more spicy and encouraging clips like this, as well as any kind of content where Mina stuffs her face and shows off them gains 😘

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for another amazing review! 💛 I have lots of fun with the me as a feeder clips 🥰 I hope to do more!

Link to review

Link to review