5 Screenshots

About This File

SHES BACK! Jersey wants to audition for your band! She’s stoked to see you’ve provided beers and pizza for the audition! 

Immediately she starts chugging beer and shoveling in pizza, then she remembers why she came in the first place! To audition for you! 

She’s playing guitar and burping into the microphone but she tries to maintain composure as she gets more and more bloated before your eyes! 

While she’s stuffing pizza into her adorable face, you break the news to her that you think she’s TOO FAT to join your band! 

Big mistake! Jersey is PISSED! She’s gonna show you just how fat she is as she pulls off her skirt showing her huge bloated belly! 

She’s taunting you with her massive fat body, drinking all of your beer and eating all of your pizza, berating you for being so rude! You’re gonna get it now! 

Soon she’s jiggling and plopping her huge belly in your face, you messed with the wrong ghoul babe! 

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love it when you drink beers Drunk Party GIF by criswiegandt l love it when you eat pizza 🍕 Ninja Turtles Food GIFAlejandro Jodorowsky Drinking GIF by Endless Poetryand some Awesome  loud burps,  to go with it ,,,especially your  music You Rock GIFtalent.       ,,,,,      and  most of all ,when  JerseyGhoul666 👻gets extremely !!! pissed!!! off !!!😡 and  takes  over  you  and gets you owned ,like u never ever been seriously owned!!!  ,like that, in your , entire life ,and JerseyGhoul666 👻makes it look kind of  frightening !and scary!  🫣also, for some one that size! three !times !bigger !!! than you!,,, it makes you feel really, !really !,really!!!, small!!! and weak ,as JerseyGhoul👻 owns !!!you !!!even ,more !!!😈,,, because of your rude !!!attitude !!!comments !! For calling JerseyGhoul666 FAT !!! !and as you are getting weaker by the second ,  JerseyGhoul666 👻May be BIG !!!& FAT !!!  But ,,,,all of her followers ,❤️and fans ❤️including me ❤️, find it VERY HOTTT !!!🥵, VERY STUNNING ,and extremely gorgeous ,and she loves her body the way it all looks !!!FAT !!! & GHOUL !!!👻FABULOUS!!!  ,,,The most AWESOME !!!GHOUL !!! 👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻,in the world 🌎 has beaten!!!👿, you all the way to the end  ,in this battle ,and like she said , Your !DONE !!!😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈                     a very intense !!! audition !!! role play that I have never seen before and it looked and sounded different but !, I love ❤️ different , and JerseyGhouls 👻creativity👻❤️ also             Ps    I am different to ☺️❤️, and.  There is nothing wrong of being different 💕💖and  never!!! judge !!! a book 📕  by its cover,,,, because I get that a lot also 😔when I go out,,especially bullies!!!  and  I feel lost 😞 as I live in my own dark world    

Link to review

Jersey is back fatter and sexier than ever!!! She looks absolutely gorgeous in this clip! My jaw was on the ground the whole time!! I’m sure some of her practices involve her eating drinking beer and burping into the mic all so very hot and sexy!! Her burps throughout are so hot and sexy!! She gets really bloated by the end! And the zoom in on her belly in the camera is to die for!! The confidence and self love that she has for herself is so hot! Confidence and loving yourself are the best!! Jersey knocks it out of the park again!! She would instantly be in my band! She shows off her amazing vocals and her amazing guitar playing that would make anyone jealous!! Don’t miss out on this incredibly sexy clip!! You won’t regret it!!!  

Link to review