Top 10 fat chat questions Answered

$4.99

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

In this video I answer the top 10 questions I receive daily about my weight gain! I snack on some whipped cream and frozen blueberries and chit chat with you while showing off a bit of my body. Enjoy! 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chevalier

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow Becca, you made this a lot of fun, so animated and that preview with a beautiful amount of time at a generous price.

This is ideal: to want to talk, ask questions and make things interesting for everyone.

Snooping is fun in small doses.  How else do we learn preferences, just like I like seeing you eat that blueberry whipped cream?

I enjoyed her booty, that baby blue hoodie, and how she moves her thighs, damn near vibrates them.  

For favorite body part, wow she actually says Check it out, and unintentionally flaunts her cameltoe. I won't spoil what her favorite body part is more than it begins with a B.

bcameltoe.thumb.PNG.00a2f519851db249418513bebc98cc60.PNG

That cured my burnout 🤯 with the law of unintended consequences.  Thanks Becca, I just needed a push to the next level with eagerness and creativity.

Link to review