5 Screenshots

About This File

I love trying on old clothes to see just how much my body has blimped up. I squeeze into a tight top and jeans that can't possibly fit over my huge hanging belly and pillowy muffin top. I jiggle and shake my sexy rolls while snacking on delectable donuts- I am sure these clothes will get even more snug in no time. 

Other Files from MissTasticakes

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Hi curvage friend MissTasticakes 🧁,,,and thank you ❤️for bringing back the jeans 👖 💖again especially that tight shirt 👕 and ,also the view of it all ,just looks stunning !fantastic!!!,!and one of my favorite lines ,in the video is I can’t believe how BIG!!! & FAT !!! I have gotten !!! Wow!!! What really is so hott 🥵in the video ,is the way the filming was filmed ,and it was so awesome !!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💖👍good 👍😊❤️The way your FAT !!! BELLY !!!looks now ,,and it really sticks out even more & more ,,than last tme ,,and the hang looks so incredible and there’s so much jiggle !!! in there now ,,MissTasticakes 🧁has one fine very nice attractive hanging belly ,,,and it is so much fun too watch in action and watching her chow down on snacks🍩🍪  MissTasticakes 🧁is looking really yummy 😋 Gorgeous  looking good 👍         Thank you ❤️MissTasticakes 🧁 for sharing that with us on curvage ❤️💖💕.                    Guys if you are belly lovers ,just like me , you will love ❤️ this video  MissTasticakes 🧁 looks truly amazing 🤩👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Link to review