6 Screenshots

About This File

We've been coworkers for a while now and there's no way you haven't noticed all the weight I've put on recently. In fact, you have front row seats to my huge lunch stuffings and the way all my office clothes are getting inappropriately tight. One day, after lunch we get to talking in our private office and I ask you why you've been so distracted recently. You make excuses but I know deep down exactly why your work has been slipping. You can't stop staring at me! And yeah, I've gained about fifty pounds since I started working here, so I have a feeling that you are as much of a kinky perv as I am. Because it turns me on to put on weight like this, and I can see that it turns you on too. I finally get you to admit it, and suggest a deal -- you help me gain and get fatter, and I won't call you out on your kinks and will help you get off. Of course, this sounds like a great plan for the both of us, and we get started on those shenanigans...

A couple of weeks pass and I've continued to balloon up. All of my clothes are incredibly tight and I look like such a fat slob in them, shirts barely able to cover my belly and thongs peeking out from the tops of my skirts. You bring an After-Lunch snack to me and I greedily start to munch on cupcakes. I talk about how much I love gaining like this and how much faster I've been getting fat because of you. I tug on my shirt and try to cover my growing gut but it's no use. I take off my skirt for comfort and really start stuffing my face. I tell you that I wanna get even bigger and greedier, and have been debating quitting my job to be a stay at home hog. I can tell this idea excites you so I talk about it even more -- how I'd turn into a slobby pig doing nothing but stuffing their face all day as my waistline expanded rapidly. I tease you with my jiggling gut and beg you to fatten me up even more, to stuff my face and turn me from office fatty to out of control stay at home hog!

Over 20 minutes of super steamy roleplay all about a deal to fatten up your favorite coworker! Includes fat chat and slob talk, wardrobe malfunctions, belly play, stuffing, and obscenely tight clothes. 

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Collegefatty10

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I wish I had a coworker like this. I love seeing how Wood cant fit into anything, yet is more greedy than ever. 😍

Link to review