8 Screenshots

About This File

Includes: gain shake chugging, some burps, bloated belly play and a bit of bloat talk

I'm always on the search for new and exciting ways to get in some extra calories and lately I've been experimenting with Nutella! Today I'm sitting down with HALF A CUP of melted Nutella (800 calories!) and TWO cartons of Boost Very High Calorie (1,060 calories!), I mix my boosts into my Nutella and go to town! I greedily chug down my shake in record time, giving myself a pretty severe tummy ache in the process, but it's totally worth it for how bloated I ended up! After I finish my shake, I moan and rub my belly to try and alleviate some of the pressure while talking a bit about how bloated I feel. I think you'll really enjoy seeing how greedy I can be!

nutella and boost shake 1.gif

nutella and boost shake 2.gif

nutella and boost shake 3.gif

nutella and boost shake 4.gif

nutella and boost shake 5.gif

nutella and boost shake 6.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ImaginaryAngel

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Short but sweet 😋, omigosh Ero-Hime looks fantastic in her lacy black lingerie and just the anticipation of waiting for her to finish her shake so she can drink it actually made for a pretty tantalizing level of… suspense? 🤔

Anyway, by the time she chugs it all down (and she CHUGS it all down) I was already squirming. I swear you can see her belly bloat up in this clip and the way she talks about how full she is and how she can feel the shake in her tummy? 🥵 Unf~

And we can’t forget that she belches like an absolute queen 😍 By the end of this one ya girl was grinding her pillow 💦

Defs worth the price of admission 💗

Link to review