9 Screenshots

About This File

R2G2 - review two clips in my 2K Followers sale and get two clips of your choice for free.

Happy birthday to you, my love. This is our first birthday together, so I wanted to do something special for you today! So I decided to eat an ENTIRE cake in my favorite flavor, yellow pound cake with creamy vanilla icing. The pound cake was so thick and rich, I was full at the five minute mark… in this 27-minute video, I push myself to the brink. Like the greedy and obedient piggy I am, I push myself to finish the entire cake, even though it makes me nauseous. I’m burping, wheezing, and I keep squirming because I’m so uncomfortable with how full my gut is. I even smear some icing on my bloated belly and invite you to come lick it off, since this is your birthday present.

I cannot believe how huge I’m getting! Look at how my overhang nearly touches our bed when I sit down… I’ve really packed on the pounds since we’ve gotten together.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.