7 Screenshots

About This File

Casey and @reiinapop are back and bigger than ever! Prepare to be stunned by their size compared to this time last year. Both girls have big round orb bellies to begin with and fill them up with soda. 

Casey and Reina take big gulps and let out loads of big deep burps for you while flirting with eachother and playing with each others bellies! Chill fat vibes with some good music and lots of belly bounces! 

TLDR: Burps. Soda bloat. Collab. Fat chat. Belly play.

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

So it's like this, Reiina is one of the most astonishing females I've ever seen on the internet. When she got hella skinny, I never thought she'd be fat again.😔 Seeing how much she enjoys fattening up and how she's gained it like how it's been distributed it literally boggles my mind, hypnotizes me, and brings me absolute joy... Reiina could ask me to do anything, I mean literally anything and I would do it without question because of her pure beauty and just her weight gain energy. She's literally the definition of a goddess and she knows it, I can't even fathom how much she's gained in how little of time, coming from being as skinny as she was. I'm truthfully in love. the only way that my head can wrap around it is that girl knows how to eat, and she's not afraid to show that. A true inspiration and a true dream woman whom I have no problem being in one sided love with lololol, I know she doesn't even know I exist and I wish that was completely opposite, I would marry and spend the rest of my life the happiest and luckiest guy on the planet if I had the opportunity to make her life as perfect as she wanted... Alas, c'est la vie. Shit I'm thinking Another lifetime or alternate universe and that dream could be my life(if fuckin only😂) Glad us humans get to dream. I only wish the best for you @reiinapop, llove you more than you'd ever know haha, please never stop Gaining weight beautiful baby girl. You're truly the absolute best of the best, bar none. I'll fight anyone who disagrees hahaha. Love Grimace 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.