2 Screenshots

About This File

I stuffed myself with a packed omelette and pancakes, and quite a bit of soda. In this 30 minute clip, you get to see my belly slowly expand as I enjoy my food and lean into becoming a full blown piggy.

Other Files from Bre Bre

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FIL1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Whohhhh, che bella pancia grassa e grande..molto sexyyy in quel vestito così stretto. Sembra 1 pallone da spiaggia che sta x esplodere. Peccato che nn si veda la faccia.penso ovviamente che sia molto carina la signorina.. 🥰😍🤩

Response from the author:

Translation:

Whohhhh, what a nice big fat belly..very sexyyy in that tight dress. It looks like a beach ball about to explode. Too bad you don't see the face. I obviously think the young lady is very pretty ..   😍🤩

My response:

oooooooh an international review! How exotic lol. Thank you so much! I’m so happy you liked it! I’m sorry I’m not showing my face- I have privacy concerns. In some of my videos, I show my mouth! Especially if it is requested. Thank you again! 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Link to review