7 Screenshots

About This File

Nurse Butterball is back and she brought the measure tape 😏 Except for measuring I talk non stop, admire my body, jiggle and enjoy how much there is of me 🥰😍  

This dress is like made for me, it's so perfectly tight and the shiny white fabric really enhance my rolls and folds 👌🤤  

Leave review = get rewarded and if you dare, answer the question about if you would eat the chocolate bar I just accidentally sat on 😂 

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🥰

Link to review
hamazon

Another great video, especially if you love burps, bellies, and a soft Swedish accent. I have to say that it’s really hot to me to see how every body takes the same fat but distributes it differently to make each person unique. It’s like a bunch of fat, beautiful snowflakes ❤️. And this video showed off this snowflake really well, with measurements to back up just how big you are!

Oh and that outfit was spectacular 😍. If more medical professionals looked like you, I think going to the doctor would be a lot more popular 😉. And as to whether I would eat the squished chocolate, hmm I think my answer would be…of course! I’m pretty sure it’s a crime to let a good snack go to waste lol. 

Link to review
Ilvg

SB starts off killing it in a tight nurse’s outfit that seems to get tighter with every vid it stars in. She measures her bust, waist, belly, arms, ass, and thighs all while telling us how fat she’s gotten. She even gives a profile view and we can see her fatter ass hanging out of her dress. Eventually she sits down to measure the perfectly round gut weighing heavily on her thighs. Needless to say none of the measurements disappoint. What follows is some coke drinking and candy snacking as she fondles her flab with pinched and jiggles. There’s also some impressive burps and to the candy bar question HELLS YEA I’d eat it! Loved the vid can’t wait for the next one!

Response from the author:

I already knew you would eat it 😉😂 few things you wouldn't put in your mouth lol 😂

Link to review
curtis9070t

Very nice outfit 😉 absolutely amazing woman and this video is as good as all her others. Damn right id eat that chocolate bar!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the review! 

Brave man I like it!! Check DMs 🥰

Link to review