7 Screenshots

About This File

Contains: Pleasure Instructions, Taboo RolePlay, Step Mom RolePlay, Mommy is Your Feedee, Strip Tease, Lingerie Down to Pasties and Thong, Three Angles, Countdown, Whispering.

It's been a long, decadent dinner celebrating your Mommy's birthday, and when Daddy gets sent to the kitchen to ice Mommy's cake, she decides it's time she treats her good boy to a special dessert. Starting seated across from you, she guides you through every second of pleasing yourself. Playing with her ample breasts and bending over the dining room table, she gives you every opportunity to enjoy the site of her massive jiggling ass, hanging love handles, and doughy hips. When she finally has you close, full bouncing bottom in your face, she instructs you on exactly how and where she wants you to bust on her.

Other Files from GoddessGlutton

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Doc Mo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I wish every day were Mommy’s birthday! She gives the most wonderful instructions and I followed them precisely because she rewards her good boys so well! Grab this clip to please Mommy (and yourself), you will not regret it, especially if you’re a fan of Goddess Alara’s fat jiggly as in a tiny thong!

Response from the author:

Mmm thank you for the fabulous review! And for being such a good boy for Mommy 😘

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

I've had to sit on reviewing this one for a few days, and the more I think about it, the more I realize I might as well be trying to describe a rainbow on a summer afternoon, the beach at sunset, or the way the wind makes autumn leaves dance. The English language lacks the exact words to match the level of magic created in this video. The knowing glances of a shared secret, the encouraging praise of an adoring Mommy figure, the seemingly unending cascade of pillowy softness from a body overflowing with decadent pleasures, it all blurs into a singularity as Goddess expertly guides you to a satisfaction as sweet as it is taboo and heartfelt as it is hedonistic. This is a master class on interactive roleplay with a countdown that will test you to your very limits. 

Response from the author:

There are hardly the words to thank you properly for this review!! It makes my day to know that the care and attention I put in came through 🥰 

Link to review