3 Screenshots

About This File

I’ve been gaining pretty rapidly recently. While I don’t have a “number” update, the struggles are real and becoming extremely apparent. The video starts out with me discussing my most recent weigh in at the doctors. I’ve been enjoying not keeping constant tabs on my exact weight, but seeing my stretch marks spreading across my belly and hips shows me I am making major progress! I give you an up close view of my belly and hips, showing where my red stretch marks are gathering all over. Then, I get into all the physical changes I have noticed! From not being able to do my own pedicure anymore to shower struggles, you are going to want to hear these updates! 🥵 I have to say, thinking of everything that has changed is so hot. I am out of control with gluttony and I have no intention of stopping now!

IMB_FJ48R6.gif

IMB_Yy0omM.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💖❤️💕🌈  Aria, I just love it when you say the word!!!  FAT !!! & just talking about, when you say I have gotten so awesome FAT !!! & believe me , you truly have !!! & it looks so awesome !mind !blowing !!! Attractive!!! ,I truly believe that it is going to be a Huge FAT !!! Surprise ,when you step on that scale ,it will be a Huge!!! FAT !!!  number !!! ,This is why I am a !! Belly guy ,all my life & especially,  how it sticks ,out even further ,and the way it hangs ,out underneath ,especially wearing tight jeans 👖 or jeans👖  shorts especially in the summer time , adding a really hottt !!! Tight shirt 👕 that is too small , to go with those jeans 👖 too give it the perfect FAT !!! Package,, look 👀 OH !YEH !!!,!,,,,and the way it bounces ,and watching the FAT !!! ,Just spilling out underneath ,& watching it just jiggle !!!& jiggle !!!& jiggle !!!and swaying it to the left ,and to the right ,in this lovely FAT !!! Attractive motion, view ,it really doesn’t matter if your walking ,or standing ,or just sitting down ,it’s all there ,,in different ways ,of bouncing !jiggling !and soft FAT !!! Ripples !!!,,when the belly has a mind on its own ,,& also hands 🙌 free belly jiggles ,,,almost like the truffle shuffle, ,,,,The way That Aria is growing ,,,it’s looking ,,,super awesome hottt !!! 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵And very stunning cute 🥰 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰💕,,,Aria is just so awesome FINE !!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖& a true sweetheart 💖❤️💕🥰,,,,and she really loves the way her FAT !!! ❤️🌈,truly looks ,,,as she  talks ,,and chats ,,,on this interesting ,update ,,,while she grabs roles of her FAT !!! In her belly ,,,and rubs it ,,,& plays with it  ,,just like 🥰💖👍 ,,,Aria was in a play ground ,her FAT !!! Huge Gut  of course               Thank you ❤️🙏 For this amazing😍 ❤️update 😍❤️Aria ,,❤️ & continue too have fun getting FATTER!!! 😚❤️💖💕🌈            P.s. today is a special day for me ,,,it is my birthday 🥳🎂 today ,,,so happy !birthday! to me !,,,and have many more 

Response from the author:

Happy birthday love!! 🥰🎂🎉🥳 and as always, thank you for the rave review!

Link to review