Quantcast

5 Screenshots

About This File

I was captain last year, what do you mean I am TOO FAT? 

I am incredibly out of shape and I guess I didnt realize it until I went to try outs.  I knew I ate a lot since last season but I didnt notice how much I have gained until now.  

Watch me jump and jiggle around as I try to convince the coach that I just need some more "warm up" time. I am obviously in complete denial about my massive gain.  

My uniform still fits me, well sort of, and I can still touch my toes! I just can't figure out which part of my body is too fat for their liking.  Maybe it's my jiggly belly? Perhaps my thighs are too thick now? I'll just have to go eat an entire pan of brownies to make myself feel better. What a let down! 

Other Files from Becca Crush

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Chevalier

Report ·

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Loved your jumping, Becca. Your acting is so energetic and engaging. It was also cute to see that low cut shirt ride up and flaunt that booty too.

Becca uses all of her curves for maximum gain. Splits are hard to do anyway but I applaud that she tried.  She's still got it, even in this deluxe packaging with plenty of padding to enjoy.

I couldn't possibly lose with her cheering for me. Every time she turns she flaunts and jiggles her belly, with each stretch mark visible in HD to be a new reason to love.

Share this review

Link to review