Body Tour: The Oil Special

$14.99

(6 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Watch Kitty oil her growing curves as she gives you a new tour of her body. 

She drenches herself in oil as she jiggles and shakes until her tiny underwear set can barely contain her expanding body. 

You really don't want to miss this one!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Prince-nutty

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

OUTSTANDING. Kitty’s finest video yet! Watch as she slides her belly though her hands, shines her ass up and jiggles it around! Absolutely amazing! 😍 you can really see how she enjoys her body and feels confident in her own skin. This is a must see!

Link to review
dj2k1357

f you enjoyed the first Body Tour, then this one is going to blow your mind. Kitty gives a marvelous display of all her soft, delicious jiggly bits as per usual, but she makes it all the more better covering her baby soft body completely in baby oil. Fat play and fat slapping together making sexy noises, sensual rubbing and moaning, ass shaking and clapping, this video gives a great display of why Kitty is one of the sexiest bbw's around. Read on for a more descriptive review.

Kitty is wearing a skimpy bra which can barely contain her bountiful boobs (struggling to even cover her nipples) and a thong that is being covered in the front by her massive gut and swallowed in the back by her plump rump. Her stretch marks on her belly are in perfect view as she pulls out a rather full bottle of oil and begins to pour it on her breasts until they glisten and shine. Her boobs were sexy in their own right in the ill fitting top, but now they are even more succulent. She rubs, pushes and claps them together and it sounds so lovely.

Next, she moves on to her blubbery belly, flabby arms and her thick thighs. She drenches her belly in oil really making all those stretchmarks shine. She massages oil into her meaty arms and displays how soft and thick they truly are. A very rare sexy show of how even Kitty's arms have plumped up. Next, Kitty gives an ample amount of oil to her massive thighs, allowing all her cellulite and ripples to shine seductively. Kitty proceeds to jiggle all of her shiny bits, with more sexy clapping sounds and more oil all while moaning and breathing incredibly heavy.

Finally, Kitty shows off her best ASSet 🍑🍑🍑😉. She makes up for "Kitty's Bouncing Booty", which you should also definitely check out if you havent already, by adding a much more fitting amount of oil to her massive mounds of jello. By the end, her ass is so shiny that you could probably see your face in it right before she smothered you 🍑🍑🍑😁

Kitty continues to tease, getting on all fours like a real proper greased piggy and shakes her big ass making it clap and the rest of her jiggle all over. Finally, Kitty decides to go bottomless and give you a sexy display of how her greedy gut hangs so low, you can't see her kitty. Let that sink in. Kitty is such a piggy that she can now hide her kitty. Talk about a sexy milestone. Kitty is definitely more piggy than Kitty ;)

This video is amazing. Almost 15 minutes of nonstop fat lover's heaven. No body part is left out as Kitty's porky sausage fingers find their way to every nook and cranny of her overfed body, covering them in oil making her shine like a true Goddess of Gluttony she is. All the clapping, jiggling, slapping and heavy breathy moans make this clip more than worth. Not to mention Kitty being practically nude and loving every minute of it. I truly hope she does a stuffing oiled up like this. Check this clip out ASAP

Response from the author:

Wow, this is such a wonderful review, thank you so much! 😍 

I think you sell my clips better than I do! 😉 

So glad you loved the clip, I personally loved filming this one!! 😍🥰

Link to review
Residentsteven

Kitty is all oiled up in this latest clip from her and wow had to include the picture below you are looking amazing 😍. Definitely a clip to listen to with your headphones in, hearing all your flab slap together is so hot 🥵. You did sound like you had been on a long run by the end kitty 🐷 that’s the loudest heavy breathing I’ve heard you do yet. Can’t wait to see a remake of this in the future when you are even bigger.

771E9285-4172-4F5D-9D95-3186242EEB5C.png

Response from the author:

Thank you Steven 😍 I hardly notice how out of breath I am any more 🐷 

Now you mention it, I can’t wait for that remake either! 🥵

Link to review
joebu8453

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Fantastic! The sights and sounds of Kitty jiggling her oiled body are not to be missed!!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

@KittyPiggy doesn't need oil to be seductive and sexy, but WOW does it ever help! She is irresistible! 😍

Link to review

Happy Earth Day, Kittypiggy. Reviewing this with nature metaphors is a perfect way to celebrate what Mother Nature gave you on this beautiful day.

From that seductive voice to the oil making your curves shine brighter than a 🌟 and I have been through a world of pleasure.

The waterfall created as the oil cascades down your body is so captivating.

Screenshot_20190422-193647.thumb.png.4f4ef4cf0b0f2193c5920259ab627f61.png

The vibrations from those twin peaks up top creates quite the volcanic eruption. 

Your arms are so soft and to see such lovely imprints is quite the oasis for anyone who feels stranded on the desert of a stressful day.

Seeing light reflect off your belly and thighs as you move generates quite the warm front.

To finish things up I am proud of the terra firma, oiled up booty that you've done all that seismic jiggling with.

Just glad to treat you to those classic elements, especially water. Hope my words rejuvenate you as you got winded with all that sensual heavy lifting 😘.

You are a better fantasy than Earth, Wind and Fire could create. Though it is close.

Link to review