💚 Will my juicy belly fit into these clothes? Try on haul❤️MUST SEE❤️

$6.99

(3 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Hey you! ❤️
Trying on clothes always makes me feel so sexy! 🤤It makes me fall In love with the curves I’ve built all over again, watch me at my highest weight, pant, bounce and jiggle my way into these tight clothes🥵 it’s about to get hot and sweaty real fast😶🌫️ All this trying on makes me lose my breath, god I love how fat I’ve gotten, don’t you?🤍❤️Grab an absolute bargain before the price increases❤️

Other Files from rosie_brook1

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

shield

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

All of Rosie's try-on vids have been a hit, and this is no exception! It's amazing seeing how she has grown between them and to see her struggles fitting her fattened ass and belly into different pieces of clothing. To top it off, Rosie's personality is incredibly sweet and engaging and makes these fun to watch! I look forward to seeing more from Rosie later in the summer!

Link to review
Guest raettend

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Glad to see you're doing well, and that you have been eating well - seeing your rounder belly and thighs jiggle was quite hot! You should definitely do a comparison video, or another video showing off your incredible booty and/or how much softer and jigglier you have become. 🍑

Response from the author:

I will absolutely do a comparison! 

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

🥰

Link to review