3 Screenshots

About This File

This clip is stuffed with: 🐷Blonde BBW bombshell look  🐷 POV date roleplay 🐷  greedy eating 🐷  tiny shirt and jeans 🐷  mouthwatering boob, belly and ass views  🐷 BBW seduction/ very sexy fat chat

It's been a while since you've gone on a date, and one of your good friends knows you could use a nice night out with a cutie to lift your spirits. So while the two of you are out grabbing a drink at the bar together, she gives you an exciting surprise. She shows you the photo of a blonde babe with big boobs and asks if you find her hot. OF COURSE you say "yes", and to your surprise and delight, your friend explains that the total babe in the photo is an old friend of hers who is single. And better yet, your friend has already showed this hottie pictures of you and she thinks you're super hot too and would love to go out on a date with you this Friday! As if that weren't already a dream come true, you show up to the restuarant to find that your date is MUCH more curvy and voluptous than you would have ever expected based on the photo you were shown. In fact , she's a full-blown BBW bombshell! Though you've never been on a date with a BBW before, you have always secretly admired them for their big volptous boobs, ass and round belly and thighs. And it seems this one has an appetite just as big as her massive booty- by the time you arrive at the restaurant, she has already greedily hogged down almost a full meal of fattening pasta, which she eagerly slurps up the rest of right in front of you. She thought she would be able to finish all of it before you arrived so she could order a second meal when you got there. But her secret is out- she's a huge fatty with a greedy appetite for fattening food! Seeing that this seems to be no problem for you, she decides to tell you all about how much she loves eating and being a big fat girl. She then explains to you all of the benefits of dating a fat woman, and even shows you lots of hot views of her belly and ass so you can see what you've been missing out on this whole time. The night turns out to be the hottest date experience you've possibly ever had, and just like your date can't resist more delicious food, you are left craving more and more of her irresistable curves 🥵

Reviews- Reviews are my way of knowing that you enjoyed my clips, so please considering taking just a moment to review and let me know what you liked! They always make me super happy to read and they help me out a lot in being able to bring you the hottest content I can XX

Edited by CurvyGothGF

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

WMBoi

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Soooo hot 🥵 This video is literally a dream come true. Wow. What a dream scenario. I would give everything to be surprised by such a gorgeous woman on a date. CGGF is super seductive in this video. You can really immersive yourself in the premise based on her superb acting. Another must buy from the absolute hottest 😍🔥

Link to review

Wow nearly missed this hot new vid from CGGF 😍. You should definitely check this out because it’s another hot rp. You agree to go on a date but when you get there she is a lot plumper than in her photo 🥵. Already stuffing her face with pasta 🐷 her muffin top is hanging over the top of her jeans she shows you the benefits of dating a bigger girl by jiggling her love handles then showing off her big 🍑. This definitely would be a date you would never forget, and she wants to get bigger 🤯 too. 5 stars don’t miss out on this vid.

Link to review