5 Screenshots

About This File

I've been PACKING on the pounds lately. What's my secret? I've been chugging whole bottles of chocolate syrup every single day. That's 1700 calories going into my belly rapidly. All I do is mix it up with a little warm water to help it go down easier and squeeze it down my fat fucking throat. In the video, I also enjoy my favorite WHIPPED CREAM with it and even tho it wasn't the goal, I end up finishing the entire can of it by the end of the video too! What a fat piggy I am. By the end my belly is bursting at the seams and I'm whining in pain like a true fat hog. I can barely move or bend down by the end. The pain is worth every single pound I've gained for us to enjoy. This is my first video ever chugging something, you don't want to miss it! I finished the whole bottle of chocolate syrup & whole can of whipped cream just for you ❤️ 

***Customer Challenge - my favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ ***

NEW: Comments will get a follow back 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

Casey is so greedy chugging all those calories in such a short time just to expand and get bigger ❤️ so hot ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Casey is so delicious here as she pours Hershey's syrup down her throat! This is so cute because she's is just starting to chug here for the first time and it's difficult for her hehe. Now watching her chug heavy cream and anything else is insanely hot as she is ravenous and insatiable and will chug ANYTHING! Love you and that body, @Curvage Casey!

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

WOW. Casey is so hot chugging down the entire bottle of chocolate syrup. The reveal that she's been doing that every day for the past few days is incredibly hot. I'd like to see a video where you try to down 2 of these things!! :) 🐷

Link to review
Chevalier

This review can be summed up and praised in the three encouraging words Casey has on her top as she emulates the round font: Do your thing!

She pursues every calorie endlessly with that syrup and whipped cream. Casey's moans are so sexy too and I love how her distended, bloated belly is so out of control now. She's seated but I can see what she means in a later video that she waddles, carrying all that luscious weight around.

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What an amazing, super sexy video! (Definitely one of my favorites of hers.) Casey is bigger and more beautiful than ever, and is so dedicated to becoming an even fatter piggy than she already is. Great angles on her fat, soft neck when she raises the bottle to drain it -- and drain it she does! Incredible stuffing, which leaves Casey unable to do anything other than rub her gorgeous belly for you. Thank you, Casey!

Link to review
Monty Hall

Amazing job.  She really takes down those calories with enthusiasm.  Great to see how tight and full that belly got.  Doing this every day has to be making a huge difference.  Keep it up!  :)

Link to review
G100

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video definitely shows how bad you want to get fatter Casey as you slurp down that entire bottle. You struggled a little but that didnt stop you as you enjoyed the chocolate filling your expanding gut along with the whipped cream this video is a feeder's/FA  paradise! Casey keep pushing  your lims hopefully we can see more chugging of shakes, sodas, and or beer if you drink beer!!!

Link to review