7 Screenshots

About This File

20+ mins of squeezing into old TIGHT bras!

I have been having such a hard time finding bras to fit my growing breasts! My quick and radical Weight gain left my tits ENGORGED!

I came across 5 of my older bras and decided to try them on!

The results are RIDICULOUS! 

I cannot believe how incredibly strenuous and hard it was to even get them to close the clasp!

If you are a boob guy, this video is definitely for you! I wiggly, jiggle, bounce and shake my boobies while tearing out these bras!

Come find out just how huge these knockers have become!

xoxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest terranceandphillip

There certainly is a lot to love in this incredible clip!  First off, who wouldn't want to see Lauren's insanely epic boobies spilling out of variously sized and styled bras?!?!  And as she's struggling to get them on with her back to you, she treats you to amazingly hot views of her rolls and her massive booty in tight jeans!!  There's a story behind each one of Lauren's bras, and that's part of the fun as she demonstrates how each fits now and whether or not they can still contain her enormous boobs.

Perhaps, as Lauren suggests, it's time to give up on bras altogether.  After all, braless in a crop top is how she starts this clip, and it's an excellent look for her! ❤️

My favorites among Lauren's many outstanding clips are those in which it's obvious she's simply having loads of fun filming, and this is definitely one of those videos.  Lots of smiles, lots of enthusiasm, some priceless reactions to the struggle to fit, and lots of admiration for her own luscious body!!

Response from the author:

Thank you for the thoughtful review! I did have a ton of fun making this one and I’m glad it shows!!!

Link to review
Moon_23

Miss Lush strikes again with another insanely hot video!

I can’t remember how many of your videos I’ve watched but this one is easily one of the hottest because of how cute you can be while doing a simple thing like trying on a bra. 

Btw have you ever thought of doing blueberry content? It’d be another genre for you to master. 

Buy this hot video!

I would love to do a blueberry vid I’m just nervous on executing it perfectly!

Link to review

Well the fats gotta go somewhere, and Lauren’s tits took a good chunk of it! 😉 The most luscious and voluptuous boobs you could imagine! Lots of bounce, jiggles, and wiggles! 😍😍🤤🤤 Every slight movement is absolutely mesmerizing to watch! You’ll be drooling and wanting to put your hands on all of that softness 🤗🤗🤗

You’re the best! Thank you!!!

Link to review