3 Screenshots

About This File

This clip is stuffed with:🖤 trying on several sexy panties for you, ranging from the perfect fit to WAY too small 🖤 Tons of angles of my soft belly and muffintop 🖤 Lots of amazing views of my enormous booty shaking and jiggling for you 🖤 Fat chat about how much I have gained since the underwear used to fit me

I know you all LOVE to see my outgrown clothing try-on clips, so I thought I would bring you a bit of a different variation of that concept this time: a very sexy and revealing PANTY try-on! You still get all the hotness of the tight clothing (and resulting muffin top) with the HUGE added bonus of my giant, wide ass being on full display. What more could you want? This clip features my blonde girl-next-door look, which makes for an adorable show of jiggle on the (no-so) innocent cutie who just couldn't say no to more cookies (cue big doe eyes and batting eyelashes). I proudly show you how my overindulgent lifestyle has led me to outgrow sooo many of my underwear, and I chose some examples to show you that really highlight how much weight I've gained, with my muffintop and ass struggling to be contained by skimpy underwear that showcase an abundance of beautifully soft, overflowing fat. My ass makes a very prominent appearance in this clip, so if you're a big butt lover- I got what you want with this one. My ass has ALWAYS been oversized, and even with my massive belly and thigh gains, it remains the star of the show. But there is also tons of muffintop, belly hang and thunder thigh for your visual pleasure as well in this one. As I show you lots of hot angles and close-ups of my body in various types of patnies (thongs, boyshorts, bikinis, and strappy g-strings), I also talk about all the hot chan ges to my body, the size I was when the outgrown pairs of underwear in the group used to fit me, and point out all the hot new fatty additions to my body. Ass lovers: This clips covers all the jiggly butt you want to see... but my (much too small) panties don't 😏 

Reviews: As always, your reviews mean so much to me and I thoroughly appreciate when you take a moment to let me know if you loved the clip, and what you'd like to see more of! Your comments about my growing body are super hot to me and help motivate me to make even bigger and better content. Thank you so much!

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest romeos92

Posted

that ass just drives me fucking crazy...i just want it keep growing bigger and only bigger i hope damnn it how sexy it is!!😍😋

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, romeos92 said:

that ass just drives me fucking crazy...i just want it keep growing bigger and only bigger i hope damnn it how sexy it is!!😍😋

I hope the next added pounds just go straight to my ass tbh. The bigger the better I think 🍑💕🥵

Guest romeos92

Posted

22 hours ago, CurvyGothGF said:

I hope the next added pounds just go straight to my ass tbh. The bigger the better I think 🍑💕🥵

the bigger always the better!!❤️

1st pair (Victoria's Secret) was my favorite 😍.   Hard to compare because of the different sizes: loved the see-through panties, but they were too small.  🥺   Great video, though!  So thoughtful of you to wear lingerie that accentuates your assets 😉😇.  

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.