3 Screenshots

About This File

This clip is stuffed with:🖤 trying on several sexy panties for you, ranging from the perfect fit to WAY too small 🖤 Tons of angles of my soft belly and muffintop 🖤 Lots of amazing views of my enormous booty shaking and jiggling for you 🖤 Fat chat about how much I have gained since the underwear used to fit me

I know you all LOVE to see my outgrown clothing try-on clips, so I thought I would bring you a bit of a different variation of that concept this time: a very sexy and revealing PANTY try-on! You still get all the hotness of the tight clothing (and resulting muffin top) with the HUGE added bonus of my giant, wide ass being on full display. What more could you want? This clip features my blonde girl-next-door look, which makes for an adorable show of jiggle on the (no-so) innocent cutie who just couldn't say no to more cookies (cue big doe eyes and batting eyelashes). I proudly show you how my overindulgent lifestyle has led me to outgrow sooo many of my underwear, and I chose some examples to show you that really highlight how much weight I've gained, with my muffintop and ass struggling to be contained by skimpy underwear that showcase an abundance of beautifully soft, overflowing fat. My ass makes a very prominent appearance in this clip, so if you're a big butt lover- I got what you want with this one. My ass has ALWAYS been oversized, and even with my massive belly and thigh gains, it remains the star of the show. But there is also tons of muffintop, belly hang and thunder thigh for your visual pleasure as well in this one. As I show you lots of hot angles and close-ups of my body in various types of patnies (thongs, boyshorts, bikinis, and strappy g-strings), I also talk about all the hot chan ges to my body, the size I was when the outgrown pairs of underwear in the group used to fit me, and point out all the hot new fatty additions to my body. Ass lovers: This clips covers all the jiggly butt you want to see... but my (much too small) panties don't 😏 

Reviews: As always, your reviews mean so much to me and I thoroughly appreciate when you take a moment to let me know if you loved the clip, and what you'd like to see more of! Your comments about my growing body are super hot to me and help motivate me to make even bigger and better content. Thank you so much!

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jiffy2

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Alice's butt is always a fantastic sight and watching this video is a chance to marvel in it's glorious size and juiciness! The jiggling and shaking is mesmerising and listening to her talking through her outgrown underwear and showing wear the straps are digging in to her curves is just sensational. I'm a lover of Alice's butt but there is also plenty of glorious belly play and squeezing of those love handles to get us all excited. 

And of course it's not just about her wonderful body. Her gorgeous smile and infectious, playful personality really shine through in this and makes for a memorable 11 minutes in Alice's company.

Link to review
dj2k1357

I really love try on clips like this, especially when there is a big focus on the ass, so I was pleasantly surprised to see this new clip practically dedicated to your immensely plump rump. There's ass galore as well as a bit of belly and thighs, but ass lovers will definitely rejoice with this one.  I love how you tried on a variety of panties in style and size. I think my favorite pair had to be either the tiny green thong that you could not get onto your fat belly and dug into your doughy hips and love handles, or the see through panties that had a hell of a time trying and failing to cover your massive ass whether you pulled them up exposing much cheekage at the bottom or lowered them showing all that crack. Definitely would love to see more small fitting panties like that in the future. I also look forward to the tight jeans try on you mentioned that will be coming as well.  I hope for the next one, you keep the black hair as well. I really think you pull off the black hair really well. Some fitting full bottom panties would also be nice to see in the future. Here's to more future try on clips and here's to your massive ass continuing to grow bigger, wider, jigglier and fatter 🍑🍑🐷😍

Link to review
WMBoi

Wow, I loved seeing CGGF in these panties. There is just something so hot about the way her amazing love handles spill out of them 🥵 and her ass is not from this world 😵

Do yourself a favor if you love a very womanly figure and get this clip. You won't regret it

Link to review
Guest sq600

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

I would definetly say the third pair is my favorite. Something about the way your love handles just poured out the sides was H.O.T. 🥵😍 If you're a fan of tight clothes and huge booties, buy this video asap. I'm looking forward to the tight jeans try on in the future as well 😊

Link to review

Everyone is mentioning Alice’s ass, and it IS the star of the show.  But, we mustn’t forget that beautiful belly and its  glorious hang!  Pair 3 was my favorite, by the way.  Love the strappy-ness!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the sweet review! I love that pair toooo! I think I’ll have to use them for another clip soon 🤔 🖤

Link to review
TJ5!

Tough decision, but last pair is my favorite. Revealing and perfectly shows off your curves. 

Response from the author:

Thanks so much for the review! I love those ones too 😜 🖤

Link to review