1st Public FOODCHALLENGE - 55oz Burger Fries Large Drink - with dessert and BELLY AFTERMATH

$17.99

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

I've always wanted to take on a competitive eating food challenge, here I give one my FIRST best effort (hopefully first of MANY). 

The challenge was to eat a 55oz burger loaded with cheese and sauce, a 16oz size of fries and 2 large drinks in 30 minutes - it's available at a popular burger chain with locations all over the united states. I started devouring the massive burger and sides, eating FEROCIOUSLY and even though my SD card ran out after 17 minutes by that time I had already completed 80% of my meal - at the end I show you the plate with the couple bites left (literally 5 fry bits and a couple crumbles of meat). Everyone stared and I got lots of comments as I stuffed my face, taking massive bites - I was able to devour so much more of the challenge than anyone could've expected!!

On the way home I stopped to get a big ice cream in a waffle cone, and a couple cookies. I did dig in while driving back, but when I get home you get to enjoy me showing off my big stuffed foodbaby with a side by side comparison of my massive meal before and after I demolished it. I eat a lot of the ice cream and cookie while rubbing my stuffed belly and showing off how STRETCHY I am, after I stopped filming I continued to graze on treats until I fell asleep! 

My bottomless stomach knows no limits... Accepting sponsored food challenges now!

Other Files from reiinapop

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.