4 Screenshots

About This File

Wanna watch me stuff myself with $100 worth of French cookies?

My Sample 'n Stuff series is such a fan favorite, I felt obliged to up the ante for this edition.  So not only is this the most expensive S’nS I’ve done so far, it’s also the highest variety I’ve ever attempted: 25 total flavors - over two dozen!

mac_guide.jpg

ms_mac04.gif

Macarons are fancy little cookies, so I dressed for the occasion in my pearls and a pretty wiggle dress that fits like a glove.  More covered up than usual, but with little still left to the imagination.  I find this contradiction very erotic, don’t you?

First I engage in a little foodie foreplay by allowing myself just one bite of each kind 👄  One by one I give my real time reactions to each flavor profile.  Shocker: I love them all. And yet, a champion must be named. 🏆 With 25 worthy contestants, how will I ever choose?

Once I make my decision, the devouring phase can commence.  I begin to toss back each helpless little cookie, and it isn’t long before I’m touched with that signature curvy girl glow 💦.  I unzip to cool down, but I’m so into the feel of my expanding tummy that my temperature ends up rising instead 🥵  I get so carried away that *gasp* I talk with my mouth full.  

Between soft yet heavy breaths, I let out a tiny burp as my belly fills to the top.  I’m getting so full, but I keep pushing myself to fit just one more macaron inside.  Will this be the Sample ’n Stuff that breaks my record?

Maybe it’s just me, but when presented with a large variety of something, I am immediately overcome with the urge to discover which is my favorite.  This is particularly true when it comes to delicious food and drink.

ENTER: Sample 'n Stuff; my ongoing series documenting my quest to try all the things…and then stuff myself full of them. Find more in my clip store!

Edited by Miss September

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

mj3200

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I always love to see the stunning Miss September show up.

This is hands down the best made video I've seen on Curvage. Everything is right; Miss September herself, of course, make-up, camera work, clothes, everything.

A definite on to buy. 

Response from the author:

You're too kind. Thank you ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest daleanator

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This has to be the best editing and production value of any Curvage video I've ever seen. Plus Miss September is looking plump and gorgeous as well. Definitely recommend this sultry tast testing.

Thank you so much! It means a lot to have the time and love that goes into this appreciated ❤️

Link to review
Ilvg

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Miss September kicks off the vid explaining how it’s all going to go down in a dress that’s snug in all the right places. I got the vibes of those cooking shows with the cute plump chefs. You know the ones where you’re not particularly into cooking but it catches your eye one day and you end up binging a bunch of episodes and you think maybe you’re more into it than you thought you were. Then you take one step into the kitchen and realize you didn’t retain a single lesson from the show and you’re still not into cooking you just liked the pretty lady on the screen. All that to say MS looks great and the video as a whole is very high quality. Not only does she look cute sampling bite after bite of macaron, but there’s closeups of her rubbing her belly sprinkled inbetween. Also bellies in tight dresses has to be in the top 5 greatest things in the world. MS, makes her way through all 25 and finally crowns a winner, thus signifying the end of the taste test and the beginning of a sensual stuffing. As she approaches the last of the macarons, she removes her dress to get more comfortable, and let me tell you she even turns that simple action into a sensual experience with plenty of close up with slow deliberate movements. In her bra and panties we get to see MS in all her splendor. The way her belly and hips ripple as she fans herself is too damn sexy. She even lets out a cute burp as her belly gets full. If you like cute sensual bbw and slow sexy stuffings with great cinematography you’ll definitely enjoy this video.

Ahh, I'm blushing so much, thank you 😊❤️

Link to review
aeloats

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Looking gorgeous!  Love the quality and style you bring in your videos, really highlights the dreamy plushness and seductiveness of indulging. 

Here's to seeing more of you in the future!

Aw, thanks so much! Makes my day to have it appreciated. ❤️ There's much more to come!

Link to review