I need a HOLTER MONITOR for high pressure

$9.99

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

holtermonitorcurvage.thumb.gif.fd40456c695a6b45a23ed59be0bad4fd.gif
On the night of my birthday I was admitted to the emergency room for the umpteenth time for a hypertensive crisis. 
I show you my electrocardiogram from that night and part of my medical chart showing my blood pressure on admission to the hospital.
That's why I'm currently doing a blood pressure holter, it's a machine that during the day measures my blood pressure.
The machine will stay on my arm for 24 hours so the cardiologist will realize the severity of the situation. 
I was unable to resist food and kept gorging myself to the point of endangering my life. Compared to other girls I am not that fat, but they explained to me that my problem comes from being short in stature and the fact that all my fat is accumulated on my belly instead of being distributed to every part of my body.. I did all this to myself by gobbling pizza and pasta day and night, gaining tremendous weight in just a few years.

During the clip I record two holter measurements and one with my personal blood pressure monitor. 

Wish me good luck!

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.