4 Screenshots

About This File

After gaining 90 pounds, it's gotten harder for me to do a lot of normal things -- one of those things is STAIRS! I live in a two storyย and climbing these stairs every day has become a serious workout. Watch in this video as I struggle to climb up, my fat wobbling as I pant heavily, then jiggle and bounce down the stairs.

Despite how out of breath I get, I climb the stairs for you multiple times - and jiggle down them multiple times. I didn't know it would happen while I was filming this video, but I actually hurt my knee while jiggling so heavily down the stairs ๐Ÿ˜… I guess my poor joints weren't ready for all that weight.

*model note: I think this video doss a great job of showing off how doughy and thick my thighs have gotten. I don't show them off often enough, but they've gotten enormous ๐Ÿ˜

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Guest Guiltyascharged

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The way her massive belly moves as she flops around is an absolutely stunning sight and the belly play is (as always) top tier. Another hot one from the best!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Link to review
Henke

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

it's amazing how much out of shape Dani is no many steps and she having heavy breathings. lots of jiggling and her big hot belly. Big recommends๐Ÿ˜

Thank you for supporting me and leaving a review! ๐Ÿ’–

Link to review
Jorin85

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another really fun and beautiful video from Dani. I have a huge thing for the out-of-shape kink of this fetish,ย and this video certainly delivered!

ย Dani always makes excellent videos based around the different kinks and aspectsย of feederism and weight gainย - with great RP and lots of different scenarios.

This vid is on point and beautiful as always - lots of jigging, panting and some wonderful fat chat!

As usual, highly recommend!ย 

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Link to review