3 Screenshots

About This File

Violet Willy Wonka roleplay. Bubble gum smackin with a bratty attitude!ย 
watch me slowly turn blue and get bigger and bigger. Bursting out of my shorts.ย 
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿซ

PLEASE LEAVE ME A REVIEW I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH!ย 

Other Files from KatKummings

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Likeasombody

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I was absolutely thrilled to see that you had done another one of these, and even more so knowing that itโ€™s just as good, if not even better than the last! Your recent gains really help to show how big youโ€™re blowing up! Fantastic work!

Response from the author:

Omg thank you so much!! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Link to review

Wow!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎViolet!!! ย ๐Ÿ˜ฆis turning!!! ย blue !๐Ÿ˜ง!! & just look at the size!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎof her !!!๐Ÿ˜ฏย blueberry inflation GIFI find it really hottt !!!ย ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’• ย  This is my first time ,watching Kat Kummings, becoming Violet ,from Willy Wonka,, and she did an excellent!!!๐Ÿ‘ job !!!๐Ÿ‘playing ,the part of this true Willy Wonka ICON ย ,Violet is probably the most favorite of them all ,Iโ€™m so glad that Kat Kummings ,filmed ๐Ÿ“นit all real and all natural ,especially creating one of her very own ,,,in this stunning!!! ,gorgeous!!!,style !!! and she looks stunning hot when Kat Kummings ,is turning,blue ,and howย she really !!! bounces!!! and jiggles !!! ,wearing those hot tight jeans shorts ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•& it looks super!!! amazing !!! ย  ย  ย Thank youโค๏ธ Kat Kummings ,for bringing this role playing ย too life ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Link to review