4 Screenshots

About This File

This NAUGHTY EASTER BUNNY has stolen all the Easter Eggs. She was meant to be delivering them. You need to stop her! Or do you? 😏

Join me this Easter as I steal all the chocolate eggs instead of delivering them! I stuffed them into my face, all whilst dressed in a little bunny outfit that barely fits!

I then washed the chocolate done with some root beer which is definitely my favourite and give a few burps at the end for you! 

I'm such a naughty bunny! 

I wish I had more!!

Next stop the grocery store to steal more

All the love and hugs 

CC ❤️ xx

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This video. My God. I hope they show this in heaven. It's starts off superbly as CC shows us that, despite it being a large size, she is way too fat for her sexy and tight outfit. Not that that matters of course as it really shows off and emphasises her thick and glorious flab all over her body. We get some perfect shots of her belly throughout the video and also get shots of her arse and thighs too. CC then makes her way through a load of Easter Eggs. It's adorable hearing how much she loves chocolate and likewise watching her reluctantly stuff herself to the brim with it. Nicely washed down with some root beer. Of course, CC is constantly jiggling her belly throughout the video and who can blame her? It's perfect and I only wish I could do it for her. Watching her is genuinely hypnotic though and I could not recommend this video enough!

Link to review
jj22

Another knockout video from the outrageously beautiful CC.

The first couple of minutes are great. And by “great,” I mean legendary. Everything about CC is, as usual, spot-on: hair, makeup, outfit. She presents us with a vision of gorgeous, ultra-feminine curvaciousness. We get to see this stunning beauty standing up, while struggling to put on some bunny-cuffs. The problem is that her wrists have padded out so much that she can’t fit them on. There are some absolutely glorious views of CC’s tubby loveliness here – I’d like to see more full-body stuff from her, as every single bit of her is, quite simply, intoxicatingly delicious.

CC starts tucking into a trove of chocolate Easter eggs. There’s something so sweet, just so damn adorable, about the way she excitedly rips the packaging away and starts devouring the calorific goodness inside. I also love the way that CC just can’t keep her hands off herself. And who can blame her? Her body is perfection – absolute, total, complete, 100% perfection. And she’s clearly having lots of fun as she crams chocolate into her delectable mouth and provocatively jiggles her fleshy rolls.

In the last few minutes, there’s a change of angle, which allows us to dwell on some close-ups of CC’s beautiful face. And what a face it is. Her eyes and smile are just... irresistible. “Thin,” “fat,” whatever – this lady is mind-bogglingly pretty. I mean, come on, even her teeth are pretty.

Seventeen minutes of pure, dreamy gold. I sooooo hope CC is here to stay. Is there a word which means more perfect than perfect? I’m not sure there is, but if there was... it probably still wouldn’t be adequate to describe this beautiful, charismatic woman.

Response from the author:

Your reviews are really getting my creative juices flowing :P 

Link to review

I loved the opening in how Chubbycupcake shows the bottom going as far as it can rather than stop at the bust. But honestly, this style works wonders too.

Screenshot_20190412-192343.thumb.png.0c6c6c55f4443245dd35a68efec3fbbd.png

I am immersed by her rhythmic jiggling and how CC emphasizes her belly button when that bottom part gets stuck in her folds 😋. Had no idea taking it off could be just as difficult as putting it on.

It was so much fun to see her enjoying those chocolate eggs she snacked on. Definitely a better bunny than Playboy.

awwww thank you so much 😍

Link to review
Guest laibach2000

Oh my god! This video is amazing. Your belly is amazing. I love how lovely you are. Keep up the amazing work. It's pure art xx

Thank you so much I really appreciate it ❤️ 

Link to review
imso1234

I could listen to her talk and watch her eat all day long. 11/10 perfect big belly queen! Another instant buy video!

You're awesome!!

Link to review