5 Screenshots

About This File

Wednesday weigh-in 6/8 has finally arrived! Watch me bask in the glory of my growing body, as I apply lotion, play, and day dream about getting even bigger. Not only did my feeder get me all ... Ahem....in the mood...at the end, but he got amazing angles for you to view from. 😘 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

pj44

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Wow, this was one of your best videos yet DeeDee!  Or should I say DeeDeeDee (your DDD boobs!).   I loved the atmosphere: your long hair, makeup, and soft background music.  I love your full face, your double chin looks so good when you smile, and I think you're right, you'll get another chin for every 100 pounds!   Lola is growing so much now, I've never seen her so plump and soft, and I love how she almost hangs to the bed on all fours!  Your back roll down the middle of your spine is so deep, it's like a canyon!  I love how you struggle a bit a move around but say you don't mind the struggle... the fact that you struggle now is a true sign of progress!  I love how you look down at yourself and imagine what bigger boobs and belly will look like... you'll find out soon!  I love how your kids ask if you're pregnant, and that you're heavier now than during any of your pregnancies!  You're such a good girl, and a fantastic feedee!  You're growing into the big powerful sexy woman of your (and your hubby's) dreams!  Next weigh-in in two weeks, you should be around 224, which will put you over the 100kg milestone!

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

Link to review