6 Screenshots

About This File

SOME OF THE HOTTEST FAT CHAT AND ROLE PLAY EVER‼️

You’ve noticed your girlfriend Savannah has recently put on some weight, you’re into it because she is looking sexy and seems to be feeling good in her body. You decide to ask her about it and she confesses to you her super HOT fantasy. She is absolutely loving the gains and how massive her gut and thighs are growing and shares her future plans of big she wants to get. 

{ video includes; pov, role play, belly play, Fat chat , bed creaking }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BBWLover1006

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Savannah, I was so turned on by how you were playing with yourself. Your jiggly belly,  thunder thighs, and soft boobs in that sexy lingerie. I absolutely loved it. I hope you continue to mesmerize me with your lusciously voluptuous body and your seductive voice. You are a blessing sent by the Gods, Savannah. You’re awesome and gorgeous.

Link to review
Guest Jgrnd123

Wow 🥵. Savannah’s fat chat here is 💯 as always. Can’t believe how big she’s getting and can’t wait to see this fantasy play out to reality 

Link to review