I’ve Grown SO Huge!!! Update!

$5

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I haven’t posted in a while because I’ve been lazy… clearly, as I’ve obviously gained who knows HOW much weight since my last uploads! Can you guess how much? I’m going to do a weigh in soon, if you all show interest…

Other Files from HoneyBun_TV

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ilvg

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Honey returns heavier and hotter than ever! She starts off sitting on her bed in a dress that shows off her braless tits resting on her round belly that is visibly bulging over the waistband of her panties under her dress. Mentioning  her recent growth and teasing a future weigh in, she squeezes her breasts. Then she lifts her dress and unveils her big beautiful belly that looks even larger out in the open as it rests on her thighs. Honey even points out new rolls on her noticeably thicker thighs before she starts eating. Casually eating, she makes cute faces and talks about how it’s our fault she’s gotten so fat while giving us different views of her body. You can especially appreciate how far her belly sticks out these days with the profile view. Soon she ends the video with a smile and kiss so she can enjoy the rest of her meal. If you like pretty faces, cute bbw, big round bellies, and sexy glasses this is definitely a vid worth checking out!

Link to review
JackOfAll

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very attractive, lovely voice, and such a gorgeous gluttonous gut you've grown. It was a short and fun and enjoyable. A bit of a tease, the showing off, and the chat was good. Great video overall.

Link to review
aid

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video & update - you’re looking bigger than ever. Can’t wait to see the weigh in and more views of your beautiful new curves! 

Link to review