Quantcast

4 Screenshots

About This File

You have made me SO fat! You just keep feeding me and feeding me...and I LOVE it. I can't imagine what other people are going to think about how huge my body is getting. 

I eat whipped cream while I talk to you about how fat you have made me- and how much fatter I am going to get. 

Thanks for feeding me. ;)

Other Files from Guest

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Csw

Report ·

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is your best work so far, embracing your new curves & craving to get to even bigger better sizes is🤤🤯 😍👻 I cant wait to see the beautiful sizes you will get too.

Share this review

Link to review
Chevalier

Report ·

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

TL:DR 10 words: Becca whip creams her breasts with new pounds to approach.

This is a lot of fun. Well sure it's been a master plan to have tons of food Becca can't resist to catch up to her slacking with massive snacking.

Every step, every approach is just a reward for anyone who's bought anything for her.  So happy for a job well done and those stretched fishnets are a sign she will bend but not break as she stuffs sensually with whipped cream. Her belly button has gotten deep too, as she goads into needing more.

It's so mouthwatering to see this happen with such clarity for audio/video. Becca loves this pleasure and she's so proud of her size as a mere stepping stone of what is next to come.

Her acting and jiggles are an irresistible combination. I'm so flattered to witness this video as her landmark swan dive into gluttony. It'll be fun to see where she will belly flop to next 😉.

The part where she talks about squashing/smothering envisioned the sexiest lap dance I ever experienced; in a way it feels like a POV vid every time she closes in to give an upclose and personal experience of her body, even if she mainly bends from the front, though there is some booty to love too. 

Becca's words and tone help add so much to this amorous setting. It enhances the mood as she sways so seductively to create 360 degrees of beauty at every turn.

Share this review

Link to review
Sexy rich astronaut man

Report ·

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is out of this world, and trust me I know alot about outer space as I am a astronaut. I've watched a lot of you tube videos but never a curvage video before. My **** was meteorite hard for the entire video and it felt like you were talking directly to me. Well worth the money, I got off like a space ship taking off twice during the video. I would like for your belly to get big enough that I will be able to see it from the moon someday.

Share this review

Link to review