JUNE weigh in and measurements

$5

Β Β  (3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

June weigh in & measurements! I'm at my heaviest I have ever been and the happiest I have ever been! I hope you enjoy this video get to know my body a little more. You actually get to see the number on the scale ! πŸ’™

Β 

Please leave me a review after watching!Β 

Other Files from KatKummings

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Wow! Congrats on breaking the 400lb mark! It really shows, and you look that much cuter because of it! Can’t wait to see you grow even more!

Link to review

Oh WOW !!! πŸ˜πŸ’–β€οΈπŸ’• Kat kummings has the true whole package ,from the front ,πŸ‘–πŸ‘too the back πŸ‘–πŸ‘,and that BIG !!!HuGE !!!Bouncy !!!jiggly !!!belly !!! as you see those lovely FAT !!! Roles ,and how she wears those HOTTT !!! Jeans πŸ‘– shorts ,which I love πŸ’• truly the most , and it makes it look beautiful πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸŒˆand gorgeous πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸŒˆespecially while Kat Kummings ,is sitting down in that chair πŸͺ‘ where you can see those Lovely Gorgeous !!!HUGE !!!FAT !!!Thighs !!!just spilling out underneath ,!while she does a measuring update ,too see how much Kat Kummings has truly grown ,,,and also when she stands up ⬆️ measuring the Whole Stunning FAT !!! Package πŸ“¦ and that weigh in ,,,,as Kat Kummings takes you too the scale ,as she steps on it , and the way that Whole FAT !!! Stunning 😍attractive😍, package, body jiggles !!!😍, &Β Β not just that,,, but she gives you a amazing kg Β ,,,surpriseπŸ˜πŸ’– also ,,,, ,and after watching Β this AMAZINGLY !!! stunning !!! πŸ˜πŸ’–weight update Β ,then the viewer addsΒ the Kg ,into pounds and you get this Surprisingly β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘πŸ’–number of how much FATTER !!! Kat Kummings ,is truly getting. Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β P.S . I really ,😍really 😍!!!love 😍❀️,it when Kat Kummings wears those tight jeans πŸ‘–shorts ,and that belly just hanging out underneath them. Β  Β I love it !!!πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–. Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Thank you gorgeous πŸ˜πŸ’–β€οΈπŸŒˆSun Life Thank You GIF by Sun Life Malaysia

Link to review