Watch me stuff myself in my car...roadtrip 💜

$4.99

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Imagine sitting in the car with me and watch me stuff myself with several donuts, pizza and ice tea.

There are cars passing by while I play with my belly and talk about how huge I am.

I have already eaten 3 donuts beforehand, which left me horny and still hungry, so I had to go on stuffing.

💜

🥰

☺️

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Continental

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Mistress Chaos takes us along on a carbo-loading session while parked alongside a rural road in her Beemer.  What views!  The idyllic German countryside in June is very lovely, but not as lovely as that magnificent body --particularly those boobs supported by a sexy black-lace bra, and that belly with those awesome tiger stripes.  That long red hair is very attractive, too.  And I'm very happy to notice she has a definite exhibitionist streak in her character.  

It quickly becomes apparent that MC has extra-large appetites, not only for food, but also for sensual stimulation.  She's really aching for belly rubs to be followed by some well-deserved body worship by a very lucky admirer.    

At about 17-minutes, this stuffing and chat video is hard to rate.  The length is about right, and the subject is super, but the technical aspects are only at the beginning stages of video production.  MC admits she's lacking editing skills, so video content for this Curvage model is still a work in progress.  (A camera holder for stationary filming should be on the to-do list. 😉)  But of course what wins out in the end is her hedonistic hotness and her enthusiasm for showing off those fantastic curves. 😍😍😍

Link to review