3 Screenshots

About This File

Nadya, Aria & I want you to make us fatter. This video is filled with a ton of hot fat chat and playing with each other’s bellies. This sexy clip will for sure get the job done 😏

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

scooberiffic

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Seeing TBASSBBW, Nadya, and Aria all in one video is worth the price of admission and more! The answer to their question of “Do you want to make us fatter?” Is an easy one at that! Of course!! All three of them have hundreds of more pounds to go on their respective feedee journeys and even once they reach their goal weight I know our gluttonous girls will always want to gain more!😍

Seeing TBASSBBW dwarf two already gigantic beautiful models is a sight to behold and just shows how huge she really is!😍 I can’t wait to see how much larger they all are the next time they meet up!!😍

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

These girls want to get fat!! I love hearing them beg to be fed.

Super hot video x3 🥵🔥🔥🔥

Link to review