4 Screenshots

About This File

UA is your friendly neighbor fatty 😊 

She tries on a old pair of jeans with a geeky tshirt, a Jean skirt with a striped shirt and a pair of shorts with a tank top. 

She is surprised she can still get some of these on her body, but let's you know this just means she has to work harder to gain even more! 

Spoiler... let's just say she might not be able to button a thing.. or two 🥵

She find her body so hot and wants it to be even bigger. She hopes you do too ;)

Other Files from Udderlyadorable

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ImaginaryAngel

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

UA is so dang CUTE! I guess with “Adorable” in her name that’s kinda a giveaway but it’s the truth! This clip just feels so cozy, like you’re just hanging out and trying on clothes: with the added bonus that she is SO SO HOT 🥵 The way she moves, the way everything bounces and jiggles, and the way she talks about herself? UNf~ had me very excited 💦 Don’t sleep on this, these outfits fit TIGHT and they’re only gonna fit tighter (if at all) in the future. Plus, she’ll whisper you a tantalizing lil secret~ 😉 Can’t wait for more!

Link to review
Quatering09

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It's always amazing when you post 🥰 it's nice to know you've been eating well. I reckon by next try on video these clothes will probably fit even tighter.

Link to review